• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for May's Pink Classic Scraper?

In summary, the Iso Mays Pink Classic Scraper is a heat-resistant and versatile kitchen tool made of high-quality silicone. It is designed for scraping, mixing, and spreading, and its unique shape allows for easy access to tight corners and curves. It is dishwasher safe and can be used for hot cooking, but it is not recommended to leave it in the pot or pan while cooking. Its dimensions are approximately 9 inches in length, 1.5 inches in width, and 0.5 inches in height. It is safe for use on non-stick cookware without causing damage.
ashleypc
Im looking for May's guest special, the pink classic scraper. Anyone have an extra NEW one laying around they would like to sell me? :D

I do!! Private message me your address...

I got one from jbakerpc. Thank you to everyone else who sent me messages :)

I am looking for one too. I am in Oregon

I have one- I sent you a pm.

What is the Iso Mays Pink Classic Scraper?

The Iso Mays Pink Classic Scraper is a versatile kitchen tool designed for scraping, mixing, and spreading. It is made of high-quality silicone, making it heat-resistant and safe for use on non-stick cookware. Its unique shape allows for easy access to tight corners and curves, making it perfect for a variety of cooking and baking tasks.

Is the Iso Mays Pink Classic Scraper dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Mays Pink Classic Scraper is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to place it on the top rack of the dishwasher for optimal cleaning.

Can the Iso Mays Pink Classic Scraper be used for hot cooking?

Yes, the Iso Mays Pink Classic Scraper is heat-resistant up to 650°F, making it safe for use in hot cooking. However, it is not recommended to leave it in the pot or pan while cooking.

What are the dimensions of the Iso Mays Pink Classic Scraper?

The Iso Mays Pink Classic Scraper is approximately 9 inches in length, 1.5 inches in width, and 0.5 inches in height.

Can the Iso Mays Pink Classic Scraper be used on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Iso Mays Pink Classic Scraper is safe for use on non-stick cookware. Its silicone material is gentle on the surface and will not scratch or damage it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Perian Webb
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Knordot
  • Kristin Radunz