• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for 'Light' Dessert Recipes

In summary, these wonton cups are very good and light. They are perfect for a party or for when you want something light and healthy.
Amber
I am doing my first show in a few weeks, and my hostess wants 'light and or healthy' desserts, or at least 'lighter and healthier'. This is my first month, so I only have the Season's Best cookbook. I want to be able to get a booking or two off this, so I want it to go well :) Any ideas on recipies, or any tips :confused:

I've heard from this website that this recipe is good although I haven't tried it myself:

Berries & Cream Wonton Cups
(It’s Good for You Cookbook)
24 square wonton wrappers
1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 container (8 ounces) low-fat strawberry yogurt
1 1/2 cups thawed, frozen whipped topping, divided
1 cup raspberries
1/2 cup blueberries
2 teaspoons powdered sugar

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350° F. Using Pastry Brush, brush one side of each wonton wrapper with melted butter. Sprinkle wontons evenly with sugar using Flour/Sugar Shaker. Press each wonton, sugared side up, into cups of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan. Bake 6-8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Remove wontons from pan to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool completely.

Place yogurt in Small Batter Bowl; fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Attach closed star tip to Easy Accent Decorator; fill with remaining whipped topping.

Using Small Scoop, scoop yogurt mixture into each wonton. Top each wonton with one raspberry and two blueberries. Garnish with whipped topping; sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve immediately.

Amber~
I would definitely make these! They are very good and light tasting! Make sure the host likes cool whip and see what fruit see likes the best. She could put any topping on, I have even used strawberries and kiwi. Although I do have to say that the rasberries and blueberries were really good on them.

I brought these to a family graduation party and they went over very well! Good Luck! :D

What are some "light" dessert recipes that Pampered Chef offers?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of "light" dessert recipes that are delicious and healthier options. Some popular choices include our fruit and yogurt parfaits, strawberry shortcake made with angel food cake, and our no-bake chocolate avocado mousse.

Are these "light" dessert recipes still tasty?

Yes, our "light" dessert recipes are not only healthier options, but they are also still very tasty. We use fresh, high-quality ingredients to ensure that our desserts are both nutritious and delicious.

Do these "light" dessert recipes require any special equipment?

No, most of our "light" dessert recipes can be made with basic kitchen tools such as mixing bowls, spatulas, and baking pans. However, some recipes may require a specific Pampered Chef product for best results.

Can these "light" dessert recipes be customized for dietary restrictions?

Yes, we offer a variety of "light" dessert recipes that can be customized for dietary restrictions. We have options for gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan diets. Additionally, many of our recipes can be easily adjusted to fit your specific dietary needs.

How can I find more "light" dessert recipes from Pampered Chef?

You can find more "light" dessert recipes by visiting our website or by attending one of our cooking shows. Our consultants are also happy to help you find the perfect recipe for your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • lorilynn95
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • lindsaym