• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Incentive Item - Will Pay Cash or Trade!

In summary, an incentive item is a promotional product offered by Pampered Chef as a reward for hosting a party or placing a large order. Cash payments are not accepted for these items, but you can ask your consultant about any current promotions or discounts. You cannot trade in existing products for an incentive item, but you can sell or gift them to purchase one. Incentive items are typically selected from a specific catalog and you can earn multiple items by meeting the minimum requirements for hosting parties or placing orders.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
HI everyone, I am still looking for one of these that was an incentive last year. I am willing to pay cash for it or trade something you may want. Please just email me and let me know. I really want one! Maybe you have one just sitting in your closet collecting dust. Please consider letting your fellow consultant buy it!!! Please email me with the cost or what you woudl like to possibly trade. Thank you so much.

Brenda
[email protected]

What is an incentive item and how can I get one?

An incentive item is a promotional product offered by Pampered Chef to reward customers for hosting a party or placing a large order. You can earn an incentive item by hosting a party with a minimum of $200 in sales or by placing an order of $75 or more.

Can I pay cash for an incentive item instead of earning it through a party or order?

Unfortunately, cash payments are not accepted for incentive items. These items are exclusively offered as a reward for hosting a party or placing an order. However, you can always ask your consultant about any current promotions or discounts available for incentive items.

Can I trade in my existing Pampered Chef products for an incentive item?

At this time, we do not offer a trade-in program for incentive items. However, you can always sell or gift your existing products and use the funds to purchase an incentive item.

Do I have to choose an incentive item from a specific catalog or can I choose any product?

Incentive items are typically selected from a specific catalog or list provided by Pampered Chef. The available items may change from month to month, so be sure to check with your consultant for the current options.

Can I earn multiple incentive items for hosting multiple parties or placing multiple orders?

Yes, you can earn multiple incentive items by hosting multiple parties or placing multiple orders. However, each party or order must meet the minimum requirements to be eligible for an incentive item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Brenda K.
  • kianewPCC
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kianewPCC
  • Brenda K.