• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanting to Find Conference 2005 Incentive Tray

In summary, the Conference 2005 Incentive Tray can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant, but availability and pricing may vary. It cannot be personalized, but can be used to display products or with a custom ribbon. It is not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
HI everyone, I am still looking to find the medium woven tray that was given as an incentive last conference 2005. If you are willing to part with your tray please email me privately with the price - [email protected]. Thank you so much, I really want one, so if it sitting in your closet please consider passing on to a fellow consultant. :)

Brenda K.

1. How can I find the Conference 2005 Incentive Tray?

The Conference 2005 Incentive Tray can be found by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with information on how to purchase the tray or if it is still available for purchase.

2. Is the Conference 2005 Incentive Tray still available?

The Conference 2005 Incentive Tray may still be available for purchase through your Pampered Chef consultant. However, availability may vary depending on inventory. It is best to check with your consultant for more information.

3. How much does the Conference 2005 Incentive Tray cost?

The cost of the Conference 2005 Incentive Tray may vary depending on the consultant and any discounts or promotions that may be available. It is best to check with your consultant for the most accurate pricing information.

4. Can the Conference 2005 Incentive Tray be personalized?

The Conference 2005 Incentive Tray cannot be personalized as it is a pre-designed product. However, you can add your own personal touch by using it to display your favorite Pampered Chef products or by adding a custom ribbon.

5. Is the Conference 2005 Incentive Tray dishwasher safe?

The Conference 2005 Incentive Tray is not recommended for use in the dishwasher. It is best to hand wash with warm soapy water and dry it immediately to maintain its quality and appearance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Brenda K.
  • Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Debala715
  • Brenda K.