• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Ideas for a Cooking Class with Our New 29-Minute Cookbook?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of cooking classes, including baking, quick and easy meals, and specialty cuisine. Classes are priced between $20-$50, with package deals available. Private classes can also be hosted for groups. Classes are suitable for all skill levels, with consultants providing step-by-step instructions. All necessary equipment and tools are provided, but participants are welcome to bring their own or purchase recommended Pampered Chef products.
smile10308
Gold Member
Hello there-

I decided I wanted to do an actual cooking class to allow my customers an opportunity to use our products and see how easy our recipes really are. I want to use a recipe from our new 29 minutes cookbook. I am wondering if anyone has done cooking classes before and can give me some ideas on how to arrange it or a good recipe. So far I have 7 confirmed guests. Thank you so much!

That sounds like a great idea! I am interested in the replies also.

I'm starting a cooking class group upon the urging of a good friend of mine. I found all the info on the different ways to do it...ie: you cook only and teach or everyone cooks...etc. Go under files and type in cooking class and there's a ton of info! HTH

Thank you!Thank you for directing me to the files. I looked them over and they sound like a great idea. My first class there will be no charge. I will see how it goes this month and adjust it accordingly.

I saw one of Chris Manion's old flyers a year or so ago...she was offering a Homemade Apple Pie Class. Everyone would make/assemble their own pie. She had all the tools and ingredients for everyone so all they had to do was show up. Everyone went home with the tools & a pie. Of course there was a fee associated with it, but if you were willing to open your home you got the products and ingredients for free. Just a different take a cooking show. I'll dig and see if I can find the flyer, but please don't count on it! LOL - I'm not very organized when it comes to stuff like that!

1. What types of cooking classes do you offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of cooking classes to fit every individual's needs and interests. Some of our most popular classes include baking classes, quick and easy meal classes, and specialty cuisine classes such as Italian or Asian cooking. We also offer classes for specific dietary restrictions or preferences, such as gluten-free or vegetarian cooking classes.

2. How much do your cooking classes cost?

The cost of our cooking classes can vary depending on the type and length of the class. Our prices typically range from $20-$50 per class, but we also offer package deals for multiple classes. Our prices are competitive and include all necessary ingredients and materials for the class.

3. Can I host a cooking class for a group of friends?

Absolutely! We offer private cooking classes for groups of friends, families, or coworkers. This is a great way to learn new cooking skills while spending quality time with loved ones. Our consultants will work with you to customize the class to fit your group's needs and interests.

4. Are your cooking classes suitable for beginners?

Yes, our cooking classes are designed for all skill levels. We have classes specifically tailored for beginners, as well as more advanced classes for experienced cooks. Our consultants are trained to provide step-by-step instructions and tips to ensure that everyone can successfully participate in the class.

5. Do I need to purchase any special equipment or tools for your cooking classes?

No, all necessary equipment and tools will be provided for you during the class. However, if you have your own preferred cooking utensils or tools, you are welcome to bring them. Our consultants can also recommend any Pampered Chef products that may enhance your cooking experience during the class.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperednay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JackieB999
Replies
Views
DeannaK1022
Replies
Views
sklay723