• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Hwc Pink Pitcher (2 Quart Size)

In summary, the Hwc Pink Pitcher has a 2-quart capacity and is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. It is made of stoneware and can be used for both hot and cold beverages. It is also microwave safe, but sudden temperature changes should be avoided.
misty350
Ours just broke in an accident and my daughter is heartbroken. Would prefer the 2 qt size as we don't have alot of room. Would prefer Pink, but will consider others, I don't like the new design so I don't need one of the new ones.

Please contact me through my profile. Shipping would be to zip code 62025. I can pay with paypal (funded).

Thank you!

Thanks for all the replies. I found a non-pink pitcher, but since only the outside part broke I'll be able to use the pink plunger with it.

Thanks again!

Related to Looking for Hwc Pink Pitcher (2 Quart Size)

1. What is the capacity of the Hwc Pink Pitcher?

The Hwc Pink Pitcher has a capacity of 2 quarts, making it the perfect size for serving drinks at a party or storing homemade lemonade in the fridge.

2. Is the Hwc Pink Pitcher dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Hwc Pink Pitcher is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong its lifespan.

3. Can the Hwc Pink Pitcher be used for hot and cold beverages?

Yes, the Hwc Pink Pitcher is made of durable stoneware and can be used for both hot and cold beverages.

4. What is the material of the Hwc Pink Pitcher?

The Hwc Pink Pitcher is made of stoneware, a type of clay fired at high temperatures to create a strong and durable material for serving and storing food and drinks.

5. Is the Hwc Pink Pitcher microwave safe?

Yes, the Hwc Pink Pitcher is microwave safe for reheating drinks or sauces. However, we recommend avoiding sudden temperature changes, such as placing the pitcher in the freezer or refrigerator immediately after microwaving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CRuff
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • RosieTrips
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
RosieTrips
  • cheflaurie