• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a HWC Apron - New or Gently Used

In summary, HWC aprons can be found for sale on the Pampered Chef website or through independent consultants. They can also be found on online marketplaces like eBay or Amazon. The price of HWC aprons varies depending on the style and design, ranging from $20 to $40. These aprons come in one size that fits most adults and are made of 100% cotton or a cotton-polyester blend. They are also machine washable for easy care. While HWC aprons cannot be customized or personalized, they offer a variety of fun and unique designs to choose from.
cheflaurie
I would like a HWC Apron to wear at my upcoming shows. I would prefer a new one, but will consider a "gently used" one.

Thanks,

Laurie

Look on Ebay & get ready to pay dearly!! Good Luck!

HWC Aprons on EbayI know. . .I checked on there last night and I could not believe how much the bids were up to! Too rich for my blood!!

LOOK IN YOUR THRIFT STORES AND AT GARAGE SALES. JUST PICKED UP A PC TABLECLOTH BRAND NEW AT A RESELL SHOP FOR THREE DOLLARS.:rolleyes:

I have been watching them on ebay and as it gets close to may they are getting more spendy!

**ETA** I saw one go for almost $40!!

Last edited:
Ok, I checked eBay as well, but can we not get these through PC? Can we not order them through supplies?

I agree, it would make sense to buy them through supply orders. I'm also sure that ALOT of hosts & guests would want them also. They would make great incentives also!

I don't see anywhere to order these through the paperwork/supply order.

When I got mine 2 years ago it was through VIP or whatever they were called before (I can't even remember now).

...and I'm sorry ladies, but I am not ready to part with it yet. Good luck in your search!

Related to Looking for a HWC Apron - New or Gently Used

1. Where can I find HWC aprons for sale?

You can find HWC aprons for sale on the Pampered Chef website or through independent Pampered Chef consultants. You can also check online marketplaces like eBay or Amazon for gently used options.

2. How much do HWC aprons cost?

The price of HWC aprons varies depending on the style and design. On the Pampered Chef website, aprons typically range from $20 to $40. Gently used aprons may be available for a lower price.

3. Are there different sizes available for HWC aprons?

Yes, HWC aprons come in one size that fits most adults. They have an adjustable neck strap and long waist ties to accommodate different body types.

4. What materials are HWC aprons made of?

HWC aprons are made of 100% cotton or a cotton-polyester blend. They are durable and machine washable for easy care.

5. Can I customize or personalize my HWC apron?

Unfortunately, HWC aprons cannot be customized or personalized. However, they come in a variety of fun and unique designs to choose from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefsteph07
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chefjpeak
  • Janice Stroud