• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Home Interior Inspiration? Check out our Catalog Show!

In summary, a Home Interiors Catalog Show is a virtual party where a Pampered Chef consultant showcases home decor products from their current catalog. To host a show, you can reach out to a consultant and schedule a date. There are often special discounts and deals available, and the length of the show is typically 1-2 hours. Even if you are unable to attend, you can still earn host rewards by having guests place orders using your unique party link. However, attending the party or communicating with the consultant is recommended to stay updated on any special offers and provide personalized recommendations to guests.
tiffanypc05
Hey, I guess it's okay to post this. I'm doing a HI catalog show if anyone wants anything. You can go to the HI website and check out everything. Thanks.

I don't think you are supposed to do post this with the new forum rules on posting things for personal gain.Posting to sell PC supplies/items in the PC trading post doesn't count, I think.

Hi there! Thanks for letting us know about your HI catalog show. I'll definitely check out the website and see if there's anything I'm interested in. Do you have any personal recommendations for products? Thanks again!

Related to Looking for Home Interior Inspiration? Check out our Catalog Show!

1. What is a Home Interiors Catalog Show?

A Home Interiors Catalog Show is a virtual party where a Pampered Chef consultant showcases our home decor products from our current catalog. It allows you to shop for our items from the comfort of your own home, while receiving personalized recommendations and tips from the consultant.

2. How can I host a Home Interiors Catalog Show?

To host a Home Interiors Catalog Show, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for the party. The consultant will provide you with a virtual party link to share with your friends and family. As the host, you will also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the party sales.

3. Are there any special discounts or deals for Home Interiors Catalog Show?

Yes, there are often special discounts and deals available for Home Interiors Catalog Shows. These can vary depending on the current promotions, but your consultant will be able to provide you with more information and help you take advantage of any available offers.

4. How long does a Home Interiors Catalog Show last?

The length of a Home Interiors Catalog Show can vary, but typically they last around 1-2 hours. This allows enough time for the consultant to showcase the products and for guests to ask questions and place orders.

5. Can I still earn host rewards if I am not able to attend the Home Interiors Catalog Show?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards even if you are unable to attend the Home Interiors Catalog Show. As long as your guests place orders using your unique party link, you will still receive credit towards your host rewards. However, we do recommend attending the party or at least checking in with your consultant to ensure you are aware of any special offers and can provide your guests with personalized recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeighPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • smama07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
smama07
Replies