• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Flyer With All the Discontinued Items Please

In summary, the "Looking for Flyer With All the Discontinued Items Please" serves as a comprehensive list of discontinued items from Pampered Chef. It is updated on a monthly basis and while the items listed are no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef, alternative options may be found through other retailers or online marketplaces. The flyer can be downloaded from the Pampered Chef website or requested from a consultant or the company directly.
ItalianChef
Hello Ladies I Know that there are some items that are going to be discontinued. Does any one have the list so that I can start putting together a picture flier of these items for my attendees as Kitchen Showes.

Thanks in advance

I just emailed you a flyer. When does everyone think I can post it here? I would love to post it so everyone can just download it.

Could you sent it to me too...

[email protected]

Thanks so much

would you send it to me too??
My group is in Chicago now... but I already was informed about the discontinued products... and would love a flyer with pics...thanks!
[email protected]

Can you send the flier to me also, please? Thanks in advance! =) [email protected]~Jeannie~

go to the files section here there are a couple of them.;)

1. What is the purpose of the "Looking for Flyer With All the Discontinued Items Please"?

The purpose of this flyer is to provide a comprehensive list of all the discontinued items from Pampered Chef. This allows customers to easily find and purchase any items they may have missed out on before they were discontinued.

2. How often is the "Looking for Flyer With All the Discontinued Items Please" updated?

The flyer is updated on a monthly basis, usually at the beginning of each month. This ensures that the most accurate and current list of discontinued items is always available to customers.

3. Can I still purchase items from the "Looking for Flyer With All the Discontinued Items Please"?

Unfortunately, the items listed on the flyer are no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find them through other retailers or online marketplaces.

4. Are there any similar or replacement products for the discontinued items listed on the flyer?

Pampered Chef is constantly updating and refreshing their product line, so there may be similar or even improved versions of the discontinued items available. It is always worth checking the current catalog or speaking with a Pampered Chef consultant for potential alternatives.

5. How can I request a copy of the "Looking for Flyer With All the Discontinued Items Please"?

The flyer is available for download on the Pampered Chef website. You can also request a physical copy from a Pampered Chef consultant or contact the company directly to have one mailed to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• niktim3
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • nhpegt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
nhpegt
  • chefLani