• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Flyer Ideas with Recipes for Hosts?

In summary, Heather provides a menu for March with recipes for Jerk Chicken Salad, Aloha Pizza, Mandarin Pasta Salad, and Raspberry Chocolate Trifle. She also provides a recipe for Punch Bowl Cake Number 2.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Does anyone have a flyer with recipes on them that there hosts can choose from? I am looking for something with the picture and recipe for each item. I would like to add more choices for my hosts but have come up blank...
HELP!!

Thanks...

I don't make a flyer, I have an email I send w/o pics and let them choose from that. Here is an example of my March one!March Menu Choices:Taste The Tropics!Main Dish: Choose 1· Jerk Chicken Salad ~ This salad has a great flavor, and perfect for any gathering1 pound chicken tenders
1 medium pineapple
1 red bell pepper
3 green onions
1 can (15 ounces) black beans
6 slices bacon
2 limes
1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
2 tablespoons pineapple preserves or apricot preserves
1 package of rotini pasta· Aloha Pizza ~ This pizza is great to serve for a snack or a meal2 green onions 2 packages (13.8 ounces each) refrigerated pizza crust 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 garlic clove 1/2 cup barbecue sauce 2 cups (8 ounces) grated mozzarella cheese 2 cups diced cooked chicken 1 medium pineapple 1 medium red bell pepper· Mandarin Pasta Salad ~ An old time favorite, that never gets OldDressing:1 teaspoon finely chopped, peeled, fresh gingerroot (If you don’t have, let me know I have some)1 garlic clove, pressed1/3 cup rice vinegar ( I keep this on hand if you don’t have)¼ cup orange juice¼ cup vegetable oil1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix2 teaspoons sugar Salad:8 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta½ cucumber, scored, seeded and sliced½ cup diced red bell pepper½ cup coarsely chopped red onion1 package (6 ounces) baby spinach leaves1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, drained2 cups diced, cooked chicken½ cup sliced almonds, toastedDesert: Choose 1· DOUBLE CHOCOLATE MOCHA TRIFLE1 package (18.25oz) brownie mix (plus ingredients to make brownies)
1 ¾ cup cold milk
2 packages (3.4oz each) white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
¼ cup warm water
4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
3 toffee bars (1.5 ounces each)· Raspberry Chocolate Trifle
1 package (3.9 oz) instant chocolate pudding mix 2 cups cold milk 1 frozen pound cake (10-3/4 ounce loaf), thawed 2 C. fresh OR frozen raspberries, thawed 1 C. raspberry preserves whipped cream or topping raspberries for garnish· Punch Bowl Cake Number 2
1 box yellow cake mix, prepared according to box 1 box instant vanilla pudding, prepared according to box 1 large can crushed pineapple, drained 2 cans cherry pie filling 6 bananas 1 large (12 ounce) container whipped topping 1 cup pecans

Mine does not have pictures but I will attach the one I will use thru the end of April at least.

I should mention I am only offering Tortatini's or Triffles.

Attachments

• tortatini or trifle.doc
    29 KB · Views: 391
I should mention I am only offering Tortatini's or Triffles.[/QUOTE]

this may be a stupid question but what is a Tortatini? do you make it the same as a panini just with tortiallas? Could you pass along the recipes? They sound interesting and I am looking for some new ideas!!

Thank you
Heather

Thanks guys..This REALLY helps!! I have done the taco ring the last 10 TIMES!! I love the recipe but I feel like a robot now!!

I would really like the recipe for the Tortatini's too. Thanks!

don't they sound yummie!! I am sooo hungry!!

heather

1. Can I choose which flyer I want to use as a host?

Yes, as a host, you have the option to choose which flyer you would like to use for your party. We offer a variety of flyers that cater to different products and promotions.

2. How do I select a flyer for my party?

To select a flyer, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Parties" section. From there, you can choose the party you are hosting and click on the "Choose a Flyer" button. This will allow you to browse and select the flyer of your choice.

3. Can I change the flyer once I have selected it?

Yes, you can change the flyer at any time before your party begins. Simply go back to the "Choose a Flyer" button in the "My Parties" section and select a different flyer. Keep in mind, once your party has started, the flyer cannot be changed.

4. Do I have to use a flyer for my party?

No, using a flyer is completely optional. It is a helpful tool to showcase the products and promotions for your party, but you can also choose to host a party without a flyer.

5. Can I customize the flyer with my own information?

Yes, you have the option to add your personal information, such as your name and contact information, to the flyer. This will make it easier for your guests to place orders and contact you with any questions. Simply click on the "Customize Flyer" button in the "My Parties" section to make any necessary changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • dooleycrew
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies