• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Duplicate Fall Products?

In summary, duplicate fall products are items in the Pampered Chef fall product line that are offered in multiple forms with slight variations in color, design, or packaging. They are offered to provide customers with options and variety, and are generally priced the same with the possibility of slight variations. Host rewards and discounts can typically be applied to these products, and restocking depends on specific product and demand.
Suzy Englert
For the first time in 5 years I did not earn any of the new Fall products, so I'm looking for creative ways to get them. If any of you have duplicates of any of the following items and would like to "part with them", please email me at:
[email protected]. I can pay via PayPal whatever you think is the best price.
Hope this does not offend anyone-I will probably end up buying 2 of the sample packages. I might do my own show in Sept., but would not have the products in time to show at my Sept. shows. Thanks!

Suzy in Texas

Decorator Bottle Set
Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan
The Pampered Chef Cooking for Two & More Cookbook
Cutting Board #1012
5" utility knife
3 1/2 " paring knife
Tiles small square
Square Grill Pan

1. What are duplicate fall products?

Duplicate fall products are items that are offered in multiple forms or sets within the Pampered Chef fall product line. These products may have slight variations in color, design, or packaging, but serve the same purpose and function.

2. Why does Pampered Chef offer duplicate fall products?

Pampered Chef offers duplicate fall products to provide customers with options and variety. Some customers may prefer a certain color or design, while others may prefer a different option. Offering duplicates allows customers to choose the product that best fits their preferences and needs.

3. Are duplicate fall products priced differently?

Generally, duplicate fall products are priced the same. However, there may be slight price variations based on the specific design or packaging of the product.

4. Can I use my host rewards or discounts on duplicate fall products?

Yes, host rewards and discounts can typically be applied to duplicate fall products. However, it is always best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for specific details and restrictions.

5. Will duplicate fall products be restocked if they sell out?

It depends on the specific product and demand. Some duplicate fall products may be restocked, while others may only be available for a limited time. It is best to purchase the product you are interested in when it is available to ensure you get the one you want.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
milkangel
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • cathyskitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies