• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Dots Apron and Other Items? Join the Hunt!

In summary, a friend is looking for a Dots apron for her daughter and is also interested in other Dots items. The apron was a gift at a previous conference and some people are tired of the current blue jean apron. Others suggest that Pampered Chef should make the Dots apron available for purchase.
Stampaholic1961
Gold Member
A friend saw my Dots apron & really wants it for her daughter. She is collecting anything Dots for her. So if you have an apron or tablecloth or anything else that you are willing to sell, let me know what you have & your terms. Shipping would be to 46750.

Bev

We have a dots collection going on at our house to, Tablecloth??? there was a tablecloth????

No, there wasn't a tablecloth. The apron was a gift to people who went to Leadership 2007, but it turned up in some of the surprise boxes at Conference this year.

I have tons of the dots dishes if she wants...

I am hoping on getting a dot apron in my surprise boxes cause I have a bridal shower in september and the couple want the dot dishes so i thought of giving her that instead of ordering in a bridal apron.

I was a Walmart tonight in the lawn and garden area where they have pot that you could plant like ivy in... they have the cutiest HUGE white mug with dots on it attached to a maroon saucer. It would be so cute to accent our dot collection. And it was on clearance! I will try and post pic tomorrow.

You know, there a bunch of folks wanting to get their hands on those dots aprons. Why doesn't pampered chef just put them on the supply order form? They would probably sell a lot of them. I get tired of the blue jean one.

I know, I've only been with PC 8months and I'm sick of the denim. I have bought a few off of eBay, like the dots and hwc, but I really wish they would give us a few more choices.

I totally agree with that. But I doubt they will ever change that part.

The denim is better than the old, stiff beige apron!

chefann said:
The denim is better than the old, stiff beige apron!

Well said Ann! I have a black apron that I wear mostly-my D gave it to me............

I bought a bead dazzler at a garage sale just this past weekend, maybe I'll jazz it up some.

I think this thread has been highjacked.

tabnat80 said:
You know, there a bunch of folks wanting to get their hands on those dots aprons. Why doesn't pampered chef just put them on the supply order form? They would probably sell a lot of them. I get tired of the blue jean one.

The Dots apron was in some surprise boxes at conference. That means it won't show up on supply.

Related to Looking for Dots Apron and Other Items? Join the Hunt!

What is "Iso: Dots Items"?

"Iso: Dots Items" refers to a line of kitchen products from Pampered Chef that are designed with a polka dot pattern. These products are specifically created for the Independent Sales Organization (ISO) program.

What types of products are included in the "Iso: Dots Items" line?

The "Iso: Dots Items" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, such as spatulas, mixing bowls, measuring cups, and more. These products are all designed with a fun and playful polka dot pattern.

Can I purchase "Iso: Dots Items" in stores?

No, "Iso: Dots Items" are only available for purchase through Pampered Chef's Independent Sales Organization program. You can contact your local consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to find a consultant near you.

Are the "Iso: Dots Items" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all "Iso: Dots Items" are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of these products.

Do "Iso: Dots Items" come with a warranty?

Yes, all "Iso: Dots Items" come with a one-year warranty against manufacturer defects. If you experience any issues with your product, you can contact your consultant or Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rebelbug
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefsteph07
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chefjpeak
  • PamperChefCarol