• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Collapsible Bowl Set - Any Available?

In summary, the Iso: Collapsible Bowl Set is a set of three bowls made of durable and food-grade silicone material. They come in three different sizes and are both microwave and dishwasher safe. The bowls are designed to collapse for easy storage and come with matching lids for each bowl. They are perfect for all types of food and convenient for heating up and cleaning.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
I am in search of the collapsible bowls! Would love to find all three cheap. I had a neighbor who wanted them as the July Host special but never got orders to together.
If anyone has one, two or three (new, still in wrapper), please let me know.

Thanks,
Karen

I have all 3, would take $45 + shipping for all three! Let me know if you are interested.

Just wondering -- why aren't you selling those to her and getting the sales, or better yet, she can host a party herself and get them cheap with her free and discount? :confused: Are you still trying to qualify? That would help you!

Sandi

Trying to surprise her with them ~ she ended up just ordering some stuff from me to make a show happen and in turn missed out on the bowls as host. She's one of the best neighbor's a person can have and I just want to do something nice for her. I have managed to get the 8 qt. bowl for only $16.Michelle ~ what about the 2 and 4 qt, what would you sell those for?Thanks,
Karen

I would do $25 + shipping.

Please keep in mind that we are not allowed to list current items for selling or buying in the market place.

Related to Looking for Collapsible Bowl Set - Any Available?

1. What is the material of the Iso: Collapsible Bowl Set?

The Iso: Collapsible Bowl Set is made of durable and food-grade silicone material, making it safe for all types of food and easy to clean.

2. How many bowls are included in the set?

The Iso: Collapsible Bowl Set includes three different sized bowls - a 1.5 quart, 3 quart, and 5 quart bowl.

3. Are the bowls microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Collapsible Bowl Set is both microwave and dishwasher safe, making it convenient for heating up food and cleaning up afterwards.

4. Can the bowls collapse for easy storage?

Absolutely! The Iso: Collapsible Bowl Set is designed to collapse down to a fraction of their size, making them perfect for small kitchens and saving space in cabinets or drawers.

5. Do the bowls come with lids?

Yes, the Iso: Collapsible Bowl Set comes with matching lids for each bowl, making them perfect for storing leftovers or transporting food to potlucks or picnics.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise Suminski
  • stephaniekocala
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
  • cochef