• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Appetizer Recommendations for Demo

In summary, the recipes for an artichoke cup demonstration app are out there, but the Garlic Pull Apart Bread is a good choice for an easy and fast appetizer. The Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie is delish and easy to make. The Bites & Bevs theme this month is easy to follow with jerk chicken nachos and shrimp wonton cups.
deliciousdiva
I do not want to make the artichoke cups! Any good demo app recipes out there? Thanks!

Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie is really good and easy!!

Any of the dips are really tasty: Hot Pizza Dip, Touchdown Taco Dip, Crab Rangoon Dip, etc.

Garlic Pull apart bread in 8" Saute, Parmesan with Microplane, spaghetti/pizza sauce in SA bowl...

I am making the Mini Pesto Pizzas this afternoon

the gareen ranch pizza is alwasy good, the baked potstickers, the tangy pepper brie is soooo good and super easy and fast.

sorry. that should read GARDEN ranch pizza.

dns2202 said:
Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie is really good and easy!!

I agree with this! I LOVE the brie!

The Brie is delish. I made it with the Dijon ingredients. My DSIL couldn't get enough! The Crab Rangoon Dip is again delish!! My mom was scrapping the mini baker on that one. I made the Wonton chips, but they were weird and not very tasty. I serve them with buttery crackers which was very good!!

I found the Mini Pesto pizzas a bit too dry for my taste.

I would stick with the current Season's Best to help get future bookings, but that's me! :)

Last edited:
Mini Ham Puffs -- very good
Shrimp Wonton Cups
7-layer salad squares

Kathytnt said:
I am making the Mini Pesto Pizzas this afternoon

I have to second the mini pesto pizzas. They're SO good and easy to make!

Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie! Just demo'ed it last night and it is easy and fabulous!

I liked the jerk chicken nachos. I did them last night, very easy and sooo good. I'm also doing it for this month's theme. Bites & Bevs!

Here's another vote for the Brie. I was skeptical at first, but I tried it the other night for DH and I and I LOVE it! I'm going to be pushing this at every show... I think it would be super easy even to make two or three versions at a large show, having guests help with each one.

Related to Looking for Appetizer Recommendations for Demo

What are some popular appetizers for a demo?

Some popular appetizers for a demo include bruschetta, spinach artichoke dip, mini quiches, and stuffed mushrooms.

Do you have any easy and quick appetizer recipes for a demo?

Yes, we have several easy and quick appetizer recipes that are perfect for a demo. Some examples include bacon-wrapped dates, Caprese skewers, and buffalo chicken dip.

Can you recommend some healthy appetizer options for a demo?

Sure, we have a variety of healthy appetizer options that are perfect for a demo. Some ideas include veggie platters with hummus, fruit skewers, and cucumber cups filled with tuna salad.

Do you have any vegetarian or vegan appetizer suggestions for a demo?

Yes, we have plenty of vegetarian and vegan appetizer options for a demo. Some popular choices include bruschetta with a variety of toppings, roasted chickpeas, and avocado toast bites.

Are there any appetizers that can be made ahead of time for a demo?

Absolutely, there are several appetizers that can be made ahead of time for a demo. This includes dips, such as spinach artichoke or hummus, as well as bite-sized dishes like mini quiches or stuffed mushrooms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
minirottie
  • ksmedic
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Staci