• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Iso Mini Serving Spatula in Ohio - Can anyone help?

In summary, the woman wants one of these USB drives, but is only willing to pay shipping if she can get it with her next order. She is okay with getting it later, but wants it before the week of the 18th. She is willing to get it from someone else if she cannot get it herself.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Hey all...I know this is in the catty, as well as on the outlet now. BUT- I have a customer that needs only ONE of these...and I can't stand to pay shipping of $6 on such a small item!

Does anyone have one in their pile that they can mail to Ohio? I think her zip is 44720...

Lemme know the total cost and I can get exact info!

I already checked with my clustermates, hoping to just pick it up next Friday at our meeting, but no luck!

TIA

Can you add it to an order and mail it to her? I'm assuming she needs direct shipping?I have them, but it'd be $4 plus shipping. I'm surprised no one had them. It's one thing I always have (partially b/c I always seem to need one to use or give).

Can't we still get these on our supply order at like 40% off? That might be a less expensive way for her to get it. Just tell her you'll get it with your next order.

Or offer it to her as a freebie if she does a show.

They aren't on Supply Order anymore.

I JUST sent in a supply order the DAY BEFORE SHE CALLED ME!! ugh. And JUST sent in my Mystery Host party about a week before that, and that was delivered to me. I won't drive to pick up a $4 item from any of my current hosts...they each live a minimum of 30 minutes away.... All great ideas though!! Just bad timing, I guess! lol

She would like to have it by the week of the 18th to give to her sister at a family function. She said if I couldn't get one by then, that I can get it to her later and she will throw it in with her Christmas stuff...

I tried to encourage her to go look at the Outlet, since they are only $2.50 on there right now...hoping she would find some other items to get, but no luck yet!

ChefBeckyD said:
They aren't on Supply Order anymore.

HUH? How did I miss that?

Yep...I just tried to pull it up in P3 and no luck. Must have missed that one! I would have added some to my supply order last time if I knew that!

KellyTheChef said:
Yep...I just tried to pull it up in P3 and no luck. Must have missed that one! I would have added some to my supply order last time if I knew that!

LOL - you guys! They haven't been on supply order since March!:p

lol thats the one thing I DON"T have! I guess I didn't buy and or get any in a surprise pack. Sorry!

Kelly, I have one I can send her. PM Me the details.

KellyTheChef said:
HUH? How did I miss that?

Wow, guess I slept through that one too!!!!! I love mine and use it all the time and when I bought some for my door prizes they went real fast!

Thanks for the help ladies...Teresa is helping me out this time!

1. What is the size of the Iso Mini Serving Spatula?

The Iso Mini Serving Spatula measures 6 inches in length and 1.5 inches in width, making it the perfect size for serving small dishes and appetizers.

2. Is the Iso Mini Serving Spatula dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Mini Serving Spatula is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

3. What materials is the Iso Mini Serving Spatula made of?

The Iso Mini Serving Spatula is made of durable stainless steel and a comfortable silicone handle, ensuring both strength and comfort while using.

4. Can the Iso Mini Serving Spatula be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Iso Mini Serving Spatula is safe to use for both hot and cold foods, making it a versatile tool in the kitchen.

5. Does the Iso Mini Serving Spatula come with a warranty?

Yes, the Iso Mini Serving Spatula comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If there are any defects in materials or workmanship, it will be replaced or repaired free of charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• feather18
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
feather18
  • minersmix
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • itsjustCarla