• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Advice on Host Coaching.

In summary, host coaching is the process of supporting and guiding a host in hosting a successful Pampered Chef party. It is important because it can lead to increased sales and bookings, benefiting both the host and the consultant. Effective host coaching involves open communication and building a relationship with the host, providing them with necessary information and tools while also listening to their needs. Some tips for host coaching include setting clear expectations, providing a party planning guide, offering incentives, and following up after the party. If a host is unresponsive, it is important to communicate with them and try to address any issues, and consider alternative options if necessary.
SusanK
How does one go about host coaching for a catalog show - is it pretty much the same as a live show? I did use the flyer re: catalog shows which I got on this site, but not sure where to go from there. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks!

This is what I put in my catalog show packets...I'm not sure if its the same flyer that you are talking about, but I host coach from this. :)

Attachments

• catalog show tips.doc
    29 KB · Views: 645
I would pretty much try to host coach as you would for a kitchen show. Make sure she understand the host program, be sure she's telling her "guests" about the guest special, make sure she follows up with people she gives catalogs to within a few days and she does "reminder calls" to people she hasn't heard from in terms of browsing the catalog. Really encourage her to get the full contact info for each person, including emails. This gives you a GREAT reason to call someone to thank then for their order, then explore bookings.

What is host coaching?

Host coaching is the process of guiding and supporting a host in hosting a successful Pampered Chef party. This includes helping the host with invitations, party planning, and promoting the party to their guests.

Why is host coaching important?

Host coaching is important because it helps ensure a successful party for both the host and the consultant. A well-coached host can help generate more sales and bookings, leading to a successful party and potential future parties.

How can I effectively coach my host?

Effective host coaching involves open communication and building a relationship with the host. It is important to provide them with all the necessary information and tools to host a successful party, while also listening to their needs and preferences.

What are some host coaching tips?

Some host coaching tips include setting clear expectations from the beginning, providing the host with a party planning guide, offering incentives for bookings and sales, and following up with the host after the party.

What should I do if my host is not responding to my coaching efforts?

If your host is not responding to your coaching efforts, it is important to reach out and communicate with them. Ask if they have any questions or concerns, and try to address any issues they may have. If they are still unresponsive, consider offering alternative options or rescheduling the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akrebecca
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
caraighan
  • pcheframsey