• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Rectangle Chillzanne Platter

In summary, the Rectangle Chillzanne Platter measures 15.5 x 9.5 inches and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It can also be used for both hot and cold food, and is suitable for outdoor use. The platter is versatile and can be used to serve a variety of foods, making it a great addition to any gathering.
chefcharity
OK, so I know there are a lot of people who still want this. Here is my story. My sister got married in October and she was registered with me. Her future sister-in-law told her she would get her the platter and the EAD for Deviled eggs. The SIL was not buying off of me and waited too long to buy from her consultant. Now my sis is out of luck. I would have gotten it for her if I knew SIL was not going to get it. Anyone have one?

I have one. I bought one before becoming a consultant and never used it. Now my mom has one she is going to give me (used, so I am willing to part with it).
I may have more in the future if I don't get the payment from customers for them.

Wonderful!!! I am new to the boards, so how do we exchange info? I think there is a personal message thing? It will be a Christmas present now instead of a wedding gift. So, if I get it before then that would be great! Thanks Becky!!!

1. What is the size of the Rectangle Chillzanne Platter?

The Rectangle Chillzanne Platter measures approximately 15.5 x 9.5 inches, making it the perfect size for serving appetizers, desserts, and more.

2. Is the Rectangle Chillzanne Platter dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Rectangle Chillzanne Platter is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water to maintain its quality.

3. Can the Rectangle Chillzanne Platter be used for hot and cold food?

Yes, the Chillzanne Platter is designed to keep food cold or hot for up to 2 hours. Simply place the platter in the freezer for 30 minutes prior to use to keep food cold, or place it in the oven at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes to keep food hot.

4. Is the Rectangle Chillzanne Platter suitable for outdoor use?

Yes, the Chillzanne Platter is perfect for outdoor gatherings and picnics. Its insulated design helps keep food at the desired temperature, and the durable material makes it great for outdoor use.

5. What types of food can be served on the Rectangle Chillzanne Platter?

The Chillzanne Platter is versatile and can be used to serve a variety of foods, such as cold cuts, cheese and crackers, fruits, desserts, and more. Its large size also makes it great for serving larger dishes like lasagna or roasted vegetables.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyCooks
  • BeaLorene
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • elizabethfox