1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Handle for round Chillzanne platter

1. I am looking for a handle for the round Chillzanne platter. I had a lady whose husband broke hers and it was her favorite. She said she is willing to purchase the whole set if she has to. If anyone can help please email me at coverdale@zoominternet.net Thanks
    Beth

Nov 10, 2005
  2. batroark

batroark Member Gold Member

Let me know if you have to purchase the whole product. My Aunt was drying off her round Chillzanne dome lid and it cracked. And of course it's warranty just ran out and she has been asking me to find her one since somtime in the summer. I will be willing to buy the lid if possible.

Angela Roark
    Ind. Future Director
    Corning, AR

Nov 17, 2005
  3. I also need a handle for the round chillzanne platter! Any Luck?

I have a customer that purchased the round chilzanne platter a few years ago and she did not order the handle. She loves the platter but is in desperate need of the handle because it doesn't stay together without it. I am a new consultant and would make this woman very happy if I could find it for her. If anyone has any information I would be forever grateful. Thanks Liz Sudman. My email is hhhmom71@yahoo.com.. Thanks

Nov 28, 2005
  4. pamperdawn

pamperdawn Member

Round Chillzanne Platter

I recently had a request for 3 new covers for the discontinued part.
    I spoke with home office and you can still use the same replacement part number but you will have to manually type it in. The cost is $11.50. I think when they run out, that's it for the parts. Act fast.

Nov 28, 2005
Have something to add?