• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a recipe with crescent rolls, bacon, and onions in mini muffin pan?

In summary, someone asked me about a recipe made with crescent rolls or some sort of dough/pastry in the mini muffic pan and I think bacon and onions go in them. Any ideas? I was only half listening when the woman was asking about it. The only thing off the top of my head I can think of is Cheesy Bacon Bites.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Someone asked me about a recipe made with crescent rolls or some sort of dough/pastry in the mini muffic pan and I think bacon and onions go in them. Any ideas? I was only half listening when the woman was asking about it.

The only thing off the top of my head I can think of is Cheesy Bacon Bites.(But those aren't made in the mini-muffin pan.)

Sorry, I wish I did, but I don't. Did you check the recipe files using bacon or mini muffin tin as the key word?

Could it be the Savory Vegetable Mini Quiches on page 12 of All The Best?

Oooo....I don't remember bacon being in them, but the Mini Ham (or mini turkey) puffs in the All the Best cookbook taste yummy and you could probably use bacon instead.

Could it be either of these?

BACON TOMATO CUPS

8 slices bacon, crisply cooked
1 medium tomato (seeded and cut)
1/2 onion, small
3 ounces swiss cheese
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 10 oz. can refrigerated flaky biscuits

Coarsely chop bacon, tomato and onion. Add cheese. Mix all ingredients except biscuits. Set aside. Separate each biscuit into 2 thinner biscuits. Lay each biscuit over a Mini-Muffin Pan cup. Using the Mini-Tart Shaper dipped in flour, press each biscuit into cup. Fill cups with bacon mixture. Bake 10 - 12 minutes at 375

MINI-HAM PUFFS

1 pkg. (2½ oz.) processed sliced ham
1 small onion
½ c. shredded Swiss cheese
1 egg, lightly beaten
1½ t. Dijon-style mustard
1/8 t. black pepper
1 pkg. (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls

Preheat oven to 350º F. With Food Chopper, finely chop ham and onion; place in Batter Bowl with cheese, egg, mustard and pepper. Stir to combine; set aside. Spray Mini-Muffin Pan with Spritzer. Unroll crescent-roll dough and press into a large rectangle, pinching seams to seal. Cut rectangle into 24 equal pieces with Pizza Cutter. Place dough pieces in Mini-Muffin Pan cuts and with lightly floured Mini-Tart Shaper, press each piece into a cup shape. Dip Mini-Tart Shaper in flour as necessary to prevent sticking. With Small Stainless Steel Scoop, divide the ham-cheese mixture evenly into dough cups. Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Makes 24 appetizers.

Related to Looking for a recipe with crescent rolls, bacon, and onions in mini muffin pan?

What is an "Iso: Appetizer (I Think)..."?

An "Iso: Appetizer (I Think)..." is a term used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to a quick and easy appetizer that can be made using their products. It typically involves combining a few simple ingredients and using a Pampered Chef tool or kitchen gadget to create a delicious snack or starter.

What are some examples of "Iso: Appetizer (I Think)..." recipes?

There are countless "Iso: Appetizer (I Think)..." recipes, but some popular ones include mini spinach and feta tarts made using the Mini Muffin Pan, bacon-wrapped pineapple bites made using the Flexible Cutting Mats, and creamy avocado dip made using the Mix 'N Chop.

Can I use non-Pampered Chef products to make an "Iso: Appetizer (I Think)..."?

Absolutely! While Pampered Chef products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier, you can still make "Iso: Appetizer (I Think)..." recipes using your own kitchen tools and ingredients. However, we do recommend using Pampered Chef products for the best results and experience.

Are there "Iso: Appetizer (I Think)..." recipes that cater to specific dietary restrictions?

Yes, there are many "Iso: Appetizer (I Think)..." recipes that can accommodate various dietary needs. Some examples include gluten-free bruschetta made using the Toaster Oven Pan, dairy-free pesto dip made using the Manual Food Processor, and vegan stuffed mushrooms made using the Veggie Spiralizer.

Where can I find more "Iso: Appetizer (I Think)..." recipes?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of "Iso: Appetizer (I Think)..." recipes on their website, as well as in their cookbooks and product catalogs. You can also connect with a Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recipe ideas and tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rajenkiPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefgirlrd