• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Recipe I Had at a Show Last Friday

In summary, the consultant served a cheesecake tart with chocolate chip cookie dough crust. It was delicious.
SusanK
Not sure if you are allowed to give out recipes to people who are not consultants (I am looking into becoming one in the next couple of weeks, but have not completely decided yet) -- If you can't give it out, no problem. Anyway, the consultant served something from the fall recipe book that had a chocolate chip cookie dough crust and some sort of cheesecake filling. My mother is coming to visit this weekend and she would LOVE that recipe. Let me know. Thanks.

Hi Susan! I'm not sure what recipe was made but have you tried contacting the consultant that made it? She would be more than happy to give it to you! Are you working with her personally to sign up? If not, I would be happy to help you get started! I am almost in my third month and have submitted $2000 in sales this month and $1500 in my first month! I have some files that should help you get some bookings! I look forward to hearing from you! :p

Kristi

Looking for RecipeI am working with someone -- I remember the consultant's name, but don't have a telephone or e-mail for her. Any help you could give me re: booking advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks. ;)

Okay, you can go to pamperedchef.com and click on "Come Join Us~Request for Information" and fill out the information and she should get back to you! Did you contact the host to get her information? She might even have a website address that has all of her contact info!

There are tons of booking ideas on this board! Just look under PC Files and scroll through all of them! I have probably downloaded them all! ;)

Kristi

Would that recipe be the Chocolate Chip Sensation? I don't have the recipe with me. I can post it tonight or in the morning. I don't know why there would be a problem handing out a recipe. I often hand out the recipe I am preparing at my shows. I haven't seen anything saying not to. You just don't want to give out an entire cookbook. LOL

Shawnna

I think that is the one -- Thanks for your help.

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake TartHere is the recipe you are looking for SusanK...

1/2 c pecan halves, coarsely chopped
1 package (18 oz) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 egg
1/4 c sugar
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/4 c semi sweet chocolate morsels, melted
Vanilla Ice Cream (optional)

Preheat oven to 325*. Coarsely chop pecans using Food Chopper. Divide dough into three equal portions. Press two portions of dough into bottom of Tart/Quiche Pan. Crumble remaining dough into Small Batter Bowl. Add pecans; mix lightly and set aside.

In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth. Add egg, sugar and flour; whisk until smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture over dough in pan. Sprinkly pecan mixture evenly over filling. Bake 30-32 minutes or until topping is golden brown and center is slightly puffed. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool at least 15 minutes.

Meanwhile, place chocolate morsels in Small Micro-Cooker(r). Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 30-60 seconds or until chocolate is melted and smooth, stirring after each 20 second interval. Drizzle melted chocolate over tart. Serve slightly warm or at room temperature with ice cream, if desired.

Yield: 16 servings

Enjoy

Thanks for the recipe -- My mother will be very happy this weekend.

What was the name of the recipe I had at the show last Friday?

The most frequently asked question about looking for a recipe from a Pampered Chef show is the name of the recipe. Unfortunately, without more specific details, it is difficult for us to determine the exact recipe you had. However, you can browse our recipe collection on our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in finding the recipe you enjoyed.

Can I get the ingredients and instructions for the recipe I had at the show last Friday?

Yes, you can find all of our recipes on our website. Simply search for the name of the recipe or browse by category. If you are unable to find the specific recipe you had, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Is the recipe I had at the show last Friday available for purchase?

Many of our recipes are available for purchase through Pampered Chef. If the recipe you had is a Pampered Chef exclusive, your consultant will be able to provide you with information on how to purchase it.

Can I modify the recipe I had at the show last Friday to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Our recipes are versatile and can be modified to fit various dietary restrictions. You can also search for specific dietary preference options on our website to find recipes that fit your needs.

Can I get a copy of the recipe I had at the show last Friday?

If you are unable to find the recipe on our website or through your consultant, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They may be able to provide you with a copy of the recipe or direct you to where you can access it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefann
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies