• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Old Recipe With a Very Vague Description

In summary, Beth from The Kitchen is the Heart of the Home Cookbook 1999 says that the recipe she is thinking of is an Apple Cranberry Cookie Cobbler. Pampered Chef has many recipes for PC consultants to choose from.
chefcharity
I have a lady that was at a show 14yrs ago! Yes, 14 yrs.. so this question is for the old school consultants out there. She said it was a dessert made with a surgar cookie dough and had cranberries in it. It was not a pizza type dessert.

Any clues?

look on Joycesfinecooking.com

I remember one like that with apples but not cranberries.

Joyce's website is no longer available. :cry::(She shut it down recently. I am only 10 years into the business so I am of no help but will give a shout out to some of my team members who have been in the business for awhile.

baychef said:
Joyce's website is no longer available. :cry::(She shut it down recently. I am only 10 years into the business so I am of no help but will give a shout out to some of my team members who have been in the business for awhile.

"Only" 10 years?!

I am in the business only 8 years but I've been buying PC and hosting parties since 1982. I can't recall a recipe like that but I'll look back at my old recipe books - I believe I have all of them.

Thanks, ladies! I tried Joyce's site and it was closed :-( I appreciate the help!

Is this it?:

Apple Cranberry Cookie Cobbler

16 oz can whole cranberry sauce
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
3 Tbsp flour
1 tsp ground cinnamon
4 Granny Smith apples, peeled, sliced, cut into halves
18 oz pkg refrigerated sugar cookie dough

Preheat oven to 400. Combine cranberry sauce, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Add the apples, tossing to mix. Spread evenly in a 9x13 baking dish. Slice the cookie dough into 1/4 inch slices and arrange evenly over the cranberry mixture. Bake 30-35 minutes or until the apples are tender and the top is golden brown. Yield 10 servings; 226 calories, 4g fat, 103mg sodium, 2g fiber.

-from The Kitchen is the Heart of the Home Cookbook 1999.

Wow, Beth! That just might be it! All she could remember was the sugar cookie and cranberries :) Thanks! I'll send it on!!!

When I asked my group that was the same recipe that someone else suggested.

Way to go Beth! That is the best recipe! We serve this at Thanksgiving every year so I was going to give her the recipe you just beat me to the punch! It is absolutely a winner!

I have made that recipe at shows many times, always a hit

1. Can you help me find a recipe based on a vague description?

Yes, we have a team of recipe experts who can assist you in finding a recipe based on the limited information you have. Please provide as much detail as possible, such as the main ingredients, cooking method, and any other relevant details.

2. How long does it take for the recipe to be found?

The time it takes to find a recipe will vary depending on the complexity of the description and the availability of our recipe experts. We will do our best to find it as quickly as possible and will provide updates along the way.

3. Will I have to pay for this service?

No, this service is completely free for our customers. We are happy to assist you in finding a recipe that you are looking for.

4. Can you help me find a recipe from a specific cuisine or dietary restriction?

Yes, we have a wide range of recipes from various cuisines and dietary restrictions. Please let us know your preferences so we can provide you with the most relevant options.

5. Can I request multiple recipes at once?

Yes, you can request multiple recipes at once. However, please note that it may take longer to find and compile all the recipes for you. We recommend submitting one request at a time for better efficiency.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • Laura1293
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies