• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a New Planner Binder?

In summary, the new PC Planner Binder is for the January 1-8 promotion, but some people didn't earn it and want to sell it. It is just a binder, and it is not that special.
PC Angel
Silver Member
I'm wanting to buy the NEW PC Planner Binder that was for the January 1-8 promotion. I tried to get a show closed, but missed the date!! UGH :cry:

I REALLY WANT ONE BAD!!! Please let me know if you are willing to sell!

Thank you!

Angel

I also wanted the binder but my two shows for the beginning of the week cancelled. If anyone wants to sell theirs let me know how much.

Annie

I third that I may possibly have 2 shows this month but they won't close till later in the month...

Good luck! All of us who earned them if they were like me had a hard enough time getting a Show in by the 8th. I doubt anyone would want to give/sell it! I know I sure don't!

I wanted it too I had an Open House scheduled 60 invites out and 1 response other then my mom and sister and sister in law. THEN I got the stomach bug. . . ugh . . . so needless to say my open house didn't happen SO I tried to do the open house as a catty show but the 1 guest who was supposed to come said that due to unitended sircumstances she couldn't place an order SO I didn't end up with enough sale to close it as a show so I didn't earn the binder. . . :-( If some did earn and wants to sell it please PM me.

I'll take it too if anyone is interested in getting rid of theirs.

What would one of these go for? I got mine and just was not impressed.

It's just a binder, people. It's really nothing special.

That's how I feel, I just happened to have a show at that time.

yeah i second the motion here..... you can just go to office depot and get a plain white binder and put price dot stickers on it and you can have one that is almost the same!!!!!! LOL LOL!!!

DebbieJ said:
It's just a binder, people. It's really nothing special.

I got mine and it is really not that exciting. I have not figured out what to do with it as I am trying to be more organized in 2009.:thumbup:

I personally don't see it as a bad thing for these people to be excited about the binder. I have one and am using it (sorry, not for sale).

This is one of those things that was easy for anyone (even hobbyists) to earn if they wanted it. That being said, we can't control our hosts totally so some lost out because of those MIA hosts. When there's a promotion that I want and I either don't have a host to help me for that time period or am not SURE that she'll come through I put together a catalog show. I do customer care calls, check with friends and relatives... until I have enough orders.

If you didn't earn the binder don't fret. It's not one of those things that you can't do without. Look at the incentives as they come up and then plan to do more than the required for that incentive and you'll get it. Always aim higher than you need to!

Well, for those of you who don't want your binder, I wouldn't mind taking it off of your hands - I know it was my own fault for not having a show then, and it's something I'd like to have if someone has one available.
This was the first incentive I didn't earn - kinda silly compared to all of the other incentives. I'll be honest, I wasn't going to work my butt off to get my shows moved to that week just for a binder - as cute as it may be. But I'm not gonna pay an arm and a leg for one either - maybe just a hand. ;)

1. What is the size of the planner binder?

The planner binder measures 9.5 inches by 7.5 inches, making it the perfect size for on-the-go organization.

2. Does the planner binder come with any inserts or accessories?

Yes, the planner binder comes with 12 monthly dividers, 24 weekly planning pages, and 4 note pages. It also includes a pen loop and a storage pocket for added convenience.

3. Is the planner binder refillable?

Yes, the planner binder is designed to be easily refillable with additional monthly and weekly planning pages, as well as other accessories such as stickers and to-do lists.

4. Can I personalize the planner binder?

Unfortunately, the planner binder is not customizable or personalizable at this time. However, we offer a variety of designs and styles to choose from to fit your personal taste.

5. What is the return policy for the planner binder?

We have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including the planner binder. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momofmany
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • Leslie Wallace
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • leshelman