• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a 2009 Calendar/Planner? Can you help me out?

In summary, the Iso 2009 Calendar/Planner is a versatile and customizable planner that includes monthly and weekly calendar pages, as well as space for notes and to-do lists. Its unique "Iso" design allows for easy customization and it is available in two sizes. It is made of high-quality, durable materials and can be personalized with cover designs and add-on pages. Additional pages can also be purchased for added organization options.
BarefootCook
Gold Member
hello, I am in need of a 09 Calendar/Planner.It can be used(somewhat)like the month that past...If your using a PDA type of thing and dont need your planner, please let me know:)
Mine has disappeared:eek: and Im planning on filling it up!
Thanks!

You can buy a pc calendar on supply order.

I looked, but all I saw were the spanish ones. Am I missing it somewhere(Im sure I am)
thanks!

Jh03 $4.00

thanks so much!

1. What is the Iso 2009 Calendar/Planner and how is it different from other planners?

The Iso 2009 Calendar/Planner is a versatile and customizable planner designed to help you stay organized and on top of your schedule. It includes monthly and weekly calendar pages, as well as space for notes and to-do lists. What sets it apart from other planners is its unique "Iso" design, which allows you to easily add or remove pages as needed to fit your specific needs.

2. Is the Iso 2009 Calendar/Planner available in different sizes?

Yes, the Iso 2009 Calendar/Planner is available in two different sizes: the full size, which measures 8.5" x 11", and the compact size, which measures 6" x 9". Both sizes offer the same features and functionality, so you can choose the one that best fits your lifestyle and preferences.

3. Can I personalize my Iso 2009 Calendar/Planner?

Absolutely! The Iso 2009 Calendar/Planner comes with a variety of customizable options, including cover designs, page layouts, and add-on pages. You can also add your name or a special message to the cover for a more personal touch.

4. What materials is the Iso 2009 Calendar/Planner made of?

The Iso 2009 Calendar/Planner is made of high-quality, durable materials that can withstand daily use. The covers are made of a sturdy cardstock with a glossy finish, and the pages are printed on thick, 80lb paper to prevent bleed-through. It also features a durable metal binding to keep all your pages securely in place.

5. Can I purchase extra pages for my Iso 2009 Calendar/Planner?

Yes, you can purchase additional pages for your Iso 2009 Calendar/Planner, including monthly and weekly calendar pages, to-do lists, and notes pages. These add-on pages are designed to seamlessly integrate with your existing planner, giving you even more options for staying organized and on top of your schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melheather
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Becky Bechel
  • pchockeymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • arksheets