• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a new home for my never-used Tupperware Fridgesmart - interested?

In summary, the Tupperware being sold is brand new and still in its original packaging. It has no defects or imperfections and comes with a variety of colors and sizes to choose from. There is a 30-day return policy and a lifetime warranty for all Tupperware sets.
jrstephens
I have the Medium Fridgesmart. It came with a set that I wanted and I already have one, so, I am looking to sale this one. It has never been used. It sales for $19.50.

Here's the link to see it: http://order.tupperware.com/pls/htprod_www/tup_show_item.show_item_detail?fv_item_number=P10048446000

PM or Email me with you offer. All offers are plus shipping.

I have the whole set of Fridgesmart and I LOVE IT! It keeps fruit and vegetables fresh for weeks longer than normal storage in a zip lock bag. I keep grapes for weeks and it kept lettuce one time for a month without browning. The side of the container tells you how to do the vents for each fruit or vegetable.

Bump Bump. Doesn't someone need this? They are great!

1. What is the condition of the Tupperware being sold?

The Tupperware being sold is brand new and has never been used. It is still in its original packaging and has not been opened.

2. Are there any defects or imperfections on the Tupperware?

No, the Tupperware is in perfect condition with no defects or imperfections. It is guaranteed to be of high quality and function properly.

3. Can I choose the color or size of the Tupperware?

Unfortunately, as these are pre-packaged sets, we are unable to offer color or size options. The Tupperware sets come in a variety of colors and sizes, so you will still have a great selection to choose from.

4. What is the return policy for the Tupperware?

We have a 30-day return policy for all of our products, including the Tupperware. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

5. Are these Tupperware sets covered by a warranty?

Yes, all of our Tupperware sets come with a lifetime warranty. This means that if there are any defects or issues with the Tupperware, you can contact us for a replacement or repair, free of charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vonfirmath
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • jrstephens
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies