• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How much for your Silicone Over Mitt and Current Items?

In summary, a silicone over mitt is a kitchen accessory designed to protect your hands and wrists from heat while cooking or handling hot objects. It is made of heat-resistant material and can withstand temperatures up to 480 degrees Fahrenheit. The mitt comes in different sizes to fit various hand sizes and can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. It can also be used as a trivet to protect surfaces and as a grip for opening jars or cans.
jrstephens
Silicone Over Mitt For Sale and Current ItemsI have only used it a few times to get something out of the stove. Still looks new. Make me an offer PLUS shipping. It originally sold for $19.50.

I have two current items that I would like to sale too. Hint: one keeps things fresh and the other spins. Only used in my refrig a few times. PM me an offer or to find out what it is and what i want for them. Are my hints legal on here? HA!

Shipping would be from 36446.

Last edited:
Bumpity bump ....................

1. What is the purpose of a silicone over mitt?

A silicone over mitt is designed to protect your hands and wrists from heat while cooking or handling hot objects. Its heat-resistant material can withstand temperatures up to 480 degrees Fahrenheit, making it a safe and practical choice for any kitchen.

2. Is the silicone over mitt one size fits all?

No, the silicone over mitt comes in different sizes to fit a variety of hand sizes. It is important to choose the right size for a comfortable and secure fit.

3. How do I clean my silicone over mitt?

You can easily clean your silicone over mitt by washing it with warm soapy water or placing it in the dishwasher. It is also recommended to air dry the mitt to maintain its shape and durability.

4. Can I use my silicone over mitt in the oven?

Yes, the silicone over mitt is safe to use in the oven. Its heat-resistant material allows you to handle hot dishes and pans without worrying about burns or damage to the mitt.

5. Are there any other uses for a silicone over mitt?

Aside from protecting your hands from heat, the silicone over mitt can also be used as a trivet to protect your countertops and tables from hot dishes or pots. It can also be used as a grip for opening jars or cans with a tight lid.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Molly Jo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Linder