• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Good Blemish Concealer

In summary, the author is trying to earn $16,000 in one month and has been unsuccessful. She has 16 shows left in March and April and if she can sell most of the products she has in those months, she can make her goal. She also recommends broadcasting her goal and asking for help.
ChefLoriG said:
$11,262.65

I wasn't sure I was gonna be able to pull it off, heh. =)

Too cool! And I know what you mean. My May sales are 9065.34. There were a few April shows on there, but even still, it's my best month ever.

Those are amazing totals for both of you! Way to go!

Fabulous!!!!!!

Wow Lori! I'm not chair dancing, I'm on the floor bowing before you!
:)

Those totals are AWESOME!!! Way to go. You'll be rolling in the dough:money::money::money:

OMG Lori!

YEAH!!!!

That is absolutely, positively AMAZING!!

And to think that I gave up last year when I had $3000 to go. What an idiot I was!!!

Lori, you are my new hero!

um, Lori.....

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_1.gif

Kris is dancing on the floor while I am passed out on the floor...you blew me away girl!

chefmeg said:
um, Lori.....

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_1.gif

Kris is dancing on the floor while I am passed out on the floor...you blew me away girl!

What she said!:bugeye:

ChefLoriG said:
well I added up what I turned in this month, once you see the number you'll see why I never posted how much I had to go to make TPC.....

$11,262.65

I wasn't sure I was gonna be able to pull it off, heh. =)

Holy Shit!

Carolyn, don't dance around it - how do you really feel? LMAO

Cool....we can type shit and have it show up!What about cock?

It works...so we can type cocktail and not have weird asterisks!

IPT is updated, it's good to see "$0" required!!

ChefLoriG said:
IPT is updated, it's good to see "$0" required!!

You mean TPC calc?
My IPT is STILL not showing my 2 newest recruits or my two downline's two recruits that would make them both show as FDs! ARGH!

dannyzmom said:
You mean TPC calc?
My IPT is STILL not showing my 2 newest recruits or my two downline's two recruits that would make them both show as FDs! ARGH!

yeah sorry, tpc calc updated, but ipt is for sales, but not for my new recruit that I signe on Sat either, guess they update in stages....

Can you believe they weren't updating the TPC this past week and weekend? I don't understand that...I know it's our responsibility to track our performance, but I wish they'd provided the extra support.

FINALLY!! Mine says "0" also...it's definately official now!

Mine too. And I was pre-coffee grumpy in my earlier post...feeling much nicer now. :)

You guys all rock!!!

My IPT is updated, but not my TPC calculator. But I know I'm over based on what the IPT says, so I'm good. :D

My IPT is STILL not updated - argh!

I'm so proud of everyone! So inspiring!!!! :)

Whew--my TPC Calculator is finally updated. I need $0. I'm actually $564 over. :)

dannyzmom said:
My IPT is STILL not updated - argh!

mine either! Even though I'm not TPC, I still want to see my shows I submitted over the weekend and my new consultant in my line :)

Great Job EVERYONE!! You guys are very inspiring!! Way to go!

Deb, I can't believe you were $500 OVER!! WHAT?!!!!:eek:Talk about having it in the bag!!

pamperedlinda said:
mine either! Even though I'm not TPC, I still want to see my shows I submitted over the weekend and my new consultant in my line :)

ARGH!!
STILL NOT UPDATED!
I signed 2 this weekend and two of my gals bumped up to FD as of Sunday but I want to see it on the screen!!!

Ah-hah!!
They've been so busy updating the OUTLET...that's why my IPT hasn't been updated yet!

Wow Caroyln! You are rockin'! Can't wait to cheer Advanced Director Kraham at Leadership!

legacypc46 said:
Wow Caroyln! You are rockin'! Can't wait to cheer Advanced Director Kraham at Leadership!

Oh wow - don't I wish!!!
My recruiting was WAY down the beginning of this year so I am DETERMINED to double it the 2nd half of the year and to keep my team recruiting as well!!!:pray:

Go, go GO!!!!

Just got my Congrats letter in the mail with the info for getting my biz cards. :):)It says I'll walk on Day 2 General Session. The letter says the PC dollars are supposed to be in there, but they weren't. I'm guessing they'll deposit them to our acct, but nothing is there yet. Yay! I'm so excited!

I keep waiting for the PC dollars to post! No letter for me yet. :(

DebbieJ said:
Just got my Congrats letter in the mail with the info for getting my biz cards. :):)

It says I'll walk on Day 2 General Session.

The letter says the PC dollars are supposed to be in there, but they weren't. I'm guessing they'll deposit them to our acct, but nothing is there yet.

Yay! I'm so excited!

That's awesome. Besides the ring, those PC dollars were the BEST perk of everything. But, boy, mine sure went fast last year!!

Awesome Deb! You deserve it!!!:)

I think we can't use the PC dollars till August 1st

DebbieJ said:
The letter says the PC dollars are supposed to be in there, but they weren't. I'm guessing they'll deposit them to our acct, but nothing is there yet.

Deb, The little coupon announcing the PC$ for TPC is really cute. If you like to save these type of things for momentos or for a 'sharing scrapbook', ask HO to send you a replacement. It's a small piece of paper so it may still be in your envelope.

Kris

Um, duh! It was still in my envelope.

DebbieJ said:
Um, duh! It was still in my envelope.

LOL - I was just logging on to post this info to you - LOL
Mine was floating in the bottom of the envelope after I pulled everything else out.

wahoo, way to go Deb, heard you on the Nancy Jo Ryan call!! =)

That's me! :DDid I miss you??? What did she recognize you for? Sorry--I'm half listening since I was busy getting lunch for DS.

sales for May, I was #7

ChefLoriG said:
sales for May, I was #7

Yipee! So what did you give as your tip or special thing you did for sales? Maybe that will jog my memory.

DebbieJ said:
Yipee! So what did you give as your tip or special thing you did for sales? Maybe that will jog my memory.

no special tip.... just that I had that high of sales to make TPC, and that I made it by $36. She said "well that won't happen next year, will it?"

ChefLoriG said:
no special tip.... just that I had that high of sales to make TPC, and that I made it by $36. She said "well that won't happen next year, will it?"

Aaahhh....okay now I remember. I just didn't put two and two together that it was you! Sorry!

<h2>1. What ingredients should I look for in a blemish concealer?</h2><p>When searching for a good blemish concealer, look for ingredients like salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, which are known for their acne-fighting properties. These ingredients can help treat and prevent breakouts while providing coverage.</p><h2>2. How do I know which shade of concealer to choose?</h2><p>It's important to choose a concealer that matches your skin tone as closely as possible. If you're unsure, try testing the concealer on your jawline or inner wrist to see if it blends seamlessly into your skin.</p><h2>3. Can I use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication?</h2><p>Yes, you can use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication. However, it's important to let the medication fully absorb into your skin before applying the concealer to avoid any flaking or irritation.</p><h2>4. Are there any non-medicated blemish concealers available?</h2><p>Yes, there are non-medicated blemish concealers available. Look for concealers that contain natural ingredients like tea tree oil or witch hazel, which can also help with acne-prone skin.</p><h2>5. How can I prevent the concealer from flaking on my skin?</h2><p>To prevent flaking, make sure to properly moisturize your skin before applying the concealer. You can also try using a hydrating primer or setting spray to keep the concealer in place. Additionally, avoid using too much product and gently blend it onto the blemish instead of rubbing it in vigorously.</p>

1. What ingredients should I look for in a blemish concealer?

When searching for a good blemish concealer, look for ingredients like salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, which are known for their acne-fighting properties. These ingredients can help treat and prevent breakouts while providing coverage.

2. How do I know which shade of concealer to choose?

It's important to choose a concealer that matches your skin tone as closely as possible. If you're unsure, try testing the concealer on your jawline or inner wrist to see if it blends seamlessly into your skin.

3. Can I use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication?

Yes, you can use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication. However, it's important to let the medication fully absorb into your skin before applying the concealer to avoid any flaking or irritation.

4. Are there any non-medicated blemish concealers available?

Yes, there are non-medicated blemish concealers available. Look for concealers that contain natural ingredients like tea tree oil or witch hazel, which can also help with acne-prone skin.

5. How can I prevent the concealer from flaking on my skin?

To prevent flaking, make sure to properly moisturize your skin before applying the concealer. You can also try using a hydrating primer or setting spray to keep the concealer in place. Additionally, avoid using too much product and gently blend it onto the blemish instead of rubbing it in vigorously.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • darlinclem
  • Products and Tips
Replies