• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Free Show Coupon?

In summary, a "Looking for a Free Show Coupon" is a special offer given by Pampered Chef to customers who host a cooking show. To receive this coupon, the host must have at least $200 in guest sales and one booking for a future show. The coupon can only be used for in-person or virtual shows and has an expiration date of 90 days. Only one coupon can be used per order.
loreedfk
I did a bridal fair several weeks ago and wanted to send my brides a coupon for a free cooking show as an extra booking incentive - does anyone have a coupon already made up? I checked the files section and couldn't find anything.

Thanks,
Loree

Will either one of these work

~

Attachments

• Coupon - MY 001 FREE COOKING SHOW.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 621
  • Coupons 002 - booth.doc
    70 KB · Views: 525
Thanks for the coupon. The second one I have seen before. I just ordered an item from stamping up that does scoring on card stock so I can me detachable coupons on the bottom of recipes.

Ann

I just bought some blank (fill-in) coupons from www.expressyourselfonline.com for just a couple $$. I think they look a little more professional than homemade and you can use them for anything. Right now I have a couple in my prize basket that say 1/2 price shipping or $2 off today's purchase!

Great idea, Becky. I never thought about putting coupons in my prize basket.

Don't look at the title of this document so much. This is a few different kinds of coupons. The second one is for a free show. You may use the others, too, though!

Attachments

• WeddingRegistryCoupons2.pub
    859 KB · Views: 420
Can anyone tell me how to print blank coupons?? I would like to put a coupon on my books. Saying something along the lines of "save 60% on your order, ask me how" I am hoping to get more bookings

Last edited:

Related to Looking for a Free Show Coupon?

What is a "Looking for a Free Show Coupon"?

A "Looking for a Free Show Coupon" is a special offer provided by Pampered Chef for customers who are interested in hosting a cooking show. It allows the host to receive a free product of their choice from the catalog as a thank you for hosting the show.

How can I get a "Looking for a Free Show Coupon"?

To receive a "Looking for a Free Show Coupon", you must host a Pampered Chef cooking show with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and at least one booking for a future show. The coupon will be given to you at the end of your show.

Can I use a "Looking for a Free Show Coupon" online?

No, "Looking for a Free Show Coupons" can only be used for in-person or virtual cooking shows and cannot be redeemed online. This is because the coupon is meant to be a thank you for hosting a show and providing the opportunity for guests to experience Pampered Chef products.

Is there an expiration date for "Looking for a Free Show Coupons"?

Yes, "Looking for a Free Show Coupons" have an expiration date of 90 days from the date they are issued. It is important to use the coupon before it expires to ensure you receive your free product.

Can I combine multiple "Looking for a Free Show Coupons" for one order?

No, only one "Looking for a Free Show Coupon" can be used per order. If you have multiple coupons, you can use them for separate orders or choose one to redeem and save the others for future orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Barbiemom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • pkd09