• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a discontinued Gray Chillzanne Cooler?

In summary, the Gray Chillzanne Cooler is a convenient and efficient way to keep food and drinks cool and fresh for hours. It features a double-walled construction with a layer of cooling gel and has a 13-cup capacity. The cooler is easy to clean and should not be used for hot foods.
AmyR
Hello~
I am selling my cooler because I no longer have room for it. I would like $20 plus shipping for it.
Amy

pictureDoes anyone have a picture of one of these? I had someone pm me and ask what it was and I am having a hard time describing it.

Yes, there is one in the discontinued items files here...hold on - I'll look...

1. What is the purpose of the Gray Chillzanne Cooler?

The Gray Chillzanne Cooler is designed to keep food and drinks cool and fresh for hours. It is perfect for outdoor picnics, parties, or any event where you need to keep your food cold.

2. How does the Gray Chillzanne Cooler work?

The cooler features a double-walled construction with a layer of cooling gel between the walls. Simply freeze the cooler for at least 4 hours before use, and it will keep your food and drinks chilled for up to 6 hours.

3. What is the capacity of the Gray Chillzanne Cooler?

The cooler has a 13-cup capacity, which is equivalent to 3 quarts. It is spacious enough to hold a variety of items, such as drinks, salads, or sandwiches.

4. Is the Gray Chillzanne Cooler easy to clean?

Yes, the cooler is very easy to clean. Simply wipe the exterior with a damp cloth and hand wash the interior with warm, soapy water. It is not dishwasher safe.

5. Can the Gray Chillzanne Cooler be used for hot foods as well?

No, the cooler is designed specifically for keeping food and drinks cold. It is not suitable for hot foods, as it does not have insulation to keep them warm.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brodys_mama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • BethCooks4U