• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chillzanne Cooler Still for Sale

In summary, the Chillzanne Cooler Still is a versatile kitchen tool that can keep food and drinks at the perfect temperature for hours. It has a double-walled stainless steel design and a removable inner core that can be frozen or heated in the oven or microwave. It is currently priced at $49.00 and has a size of 12" x 9" x 3.5" with a capacity of 2.5 quarts. It is also dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash the inner core. The product comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
cochef
Gold Member
I still have the Chillzanne Cooler for sale. $40 new - asking $25 + shipping

If anyone else wants one I have one for sale as well. PM me though as I'll forget to come back here. Buy Janet's first though since this is her thread!

I also have one for sale!

I have a question? Did any of you use them? Like them?? What do you use them for? I have never seen one in person, so I also don't know how big it is.

I am thinking of one for use by our pool, for ice so everyone doesn't have to keep going back in our house, or to keep the wine chilled:D.

Thanks for your opinions in advance! :)

Kelly V.

I actually have 2 and one of them I still use for parties. Our automatic ice in the door of our fridge doesn't work so I fill it up with ice for parties and people use the tongs to serve themselves. I think it's great! Use can also use it to chill a bottle of wine or bottled soda or even ice cream if you are out maybe at a picnic. Let me know if you want one. I'm asking $20 plus shipping.

What is the Chillzanne Cooler Still and what does it do?

The Chillzanne Cooler Still is a versatile kitchen tool designed to keep food and drinks at the perfect temperature for hours. It features a double-walled stainless steel design and a removable inner core that can be frozen to keep contents cold, or heated in the oven or microwave to keep food warm.

How much does the Chillzanne Cooler Still cost?

The Chillzanne Cooler Still is currently priced at $49.00. However, prices may vary depending on promotions and sales.

What is the size and capacity of the Chillzanne Cooler Still?

The Chillzanne Cooler Still measures 12" x 9" x 3.5" and has a capacity of 2.5 quarts, making it perfect for storing and transporting a variety of food and drinks for parties and events.

Is the Chillzanne Cooler Still dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Chillzanne Cooler Still is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing the inner core to maintain its effectiveness and longevity.

What is the warranty on the Chillzanne Cooler Still?

The Chillzanne Cooler Still comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brodys_mama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • BethCooks4U
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahschefshop