1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Chillzanne Cooler still for sale

1. cochef

cochef Veteran Member Gold Member

I still have the Chillzanne Cooler for sale. $40 new - asking $25 + shipping

Mar 20, 2009
  2. smspamperedchef

smspamperedchef Veteran Member Silver Member

If anyone else wants one I have one for sale as well. PM me though as I'll forget to come back here. Buy Janet's first though since this is her thread!

3. momoftwins

momoftwins Veteran Member

I also have one for sale!

Mar 25, 2009
  4. KellyRedHead

KellyRedHead Advanced Member

I have a question? Did any of you use them? Like them?? What do you use them for? I have never seen one in person, so I also don't know how big it is.

I am thinking of one for use by our pool, for ice so everyone doesn't have to keep going back in our house, or to keep the wine chilled:D.

Thanks for your opinions in advance! :)

Kelly V.

Mar 27, 2009
  5. smspamperedchef

smspamperedchef Veteran Member Silver Member

I actually have 2 and one of them I still use for parties. Our automatic ice in the door of our fridge doesn't work so I fill it up with ice for parties and people use the tongs to serve themselves. I think it's great! Use can also use it to chill a bottle of wine or bottled soda or even ice cream if you are out maybe at a picnic. Let me know if you want one. I'm asking $20 plus shipping.

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted