• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Products for Sale

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, cutlery, pantry items, and other cooking and food preparation products. These products are only available for purchase through independent consultants, who provide personalized customer service and support. To find a consultant in your area, you can use the "Find a Consultant" search feature on the website. All Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and can be returned within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is also a great way to earn free products and discounts, with the added benefit of exclusive host rewards and discounts.
chefpenny99
Gold Member
I have the following items for sale. Final cost will be the price listed plus shipping from the 93560 (CA) zip. I'm not on here that often so please e-mail me at [email protected] if you're interested in something (I will see the e-mail much sooner).

Geen Nylon Knife $2.00
Large Square Woven Selections $25.00
Chillzanne Sectional Server $25.00
HWC pink latex gloves $5.00
Old Style Cheese Grater w/ Grate N' Store $12.00(for all)

I also have some current items for sale. Contact me for a complete list.

Last edited:
You cannot list current items on here, you'll have to make a list and ask people to e-mail you or PM you for the list.

I have edited my previous post. I didn't read carefully/closely when I looked at the guidelines sticky and missed the part about only discontinued products being allowed. Thank you Janet for the friendly reminder.

Not a problem - good luck selling it all.

All items have pending purchases on them.

Are you leaving PC Penny?

1. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer for sale?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and other cooking and food preparation products. We also have a line of pantry items, including spices, sauces, and baking mixes.

2. Are Pampered Chef products only available for purchase through consultants?

Yes, Pampered Chef products are only sold through independent consultants. This allows us to provide personalized customer service and support, as well as the opportunity for our consultants to share their knowledge and expertise with our customers.

3. How do I find a Pampered Chef consultant in my area?

You can easily find a consultant near you by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" search feature. Simply enter your zip code and a list of consultants in your area will be provided.

4. Are Pampered Chef products guaranteed?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. Can I host a party to earn free Pampered Chef products?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products and discounts. Simply invite your friends and family to your home or host a virtual party online, and your consultant will take care of the rest. Plus, as a host, you can also earn exclusive host rewards and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
banditz
Replies
Views
trps
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies