• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Delicious Confetti Squares Recipe?

In summary, the "Delightful Desserts Recipe" is a collection of easy-to-make dessert recipes that are perfect for any occasion. The recipes do not require any special tools or equipment and the ingredients are affordable and can be found at most grocery stores. There are also options for gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan desserts to accommodate dietary restrictions. The serving sizes vary depending on the dessert, but each recipe includes serving size information for planning purposes.
lisa717
I have this cookbook...but it is at work.....can anyone look up the confetti squares(crackers, pretzels, peanuts,baking ,m&ms on it and post it for me?????

Confetti Crisps40 square (about 2 inches) saltine crackers
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup butter (do not use margarine)
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 cup mini twist pretzels, broken into small pieces
1/3 cup chopped peanuts
1/3 cup candy-coated chocolate miniature baking bits
1/3 cup raisins (optional)Heat oven to 350˚F. Arrange crackers side by side in single layer in Stoneware Bar Pan.Combine brown sugar, butter and vanilla in Small Saucepan. Cook over medium neat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a full boil across the surface. Boil, stirring constantly, 4 minutes.Immediately pour sugar mixture over crackers and spread evenly with Large Spreader. Bake 10-12 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned. Remove pan from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack.Immediately sprinkle baked crackers with chocolate morsels. Let stand 3 minutes, allowing morsels to soften, then spread evenly over surface. Sprinkle with pretzels, peanuts, baking bits and raisins, if desired. Lightly press toppings into melted chocolate using the back of Large Serving Spatula. Let stand at room temp. to cool completely. Refrigerate 20 minutes to firm chocolate. Cut into squares.Yield: 40 squares

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to the tip of toes...you are so fast and efficient..I bow to you.....LMAO..How was that for being grateful???? THANKS!

You're silly. :) Luckily, I knew where that cookbook was. I've never made these, but I think I might this weekend.

They are awesome...they'll not believe the base is a saltine cracker!

My aunt used to make toffee bars for Christmas, and these seem the same, just with the other stuff on top to dress them up.

What is the "Delightful Desserts Recipe"?

The "Delightful Desserts Recipe" is a collection of delicious and easy-to-make dessert recipes that are perfect for any occasion.

Do I need any special tools or equipment to make these desserts?

No, the "Delightful Desserts Recipe" is designed to be made with basic kitchen tools and equipment that most people already have at home.

Are the ingredients for these desserts expensive?

No, the ingredients for the "Delightful Desserts Recipe" are affordable and can be found at most grocery stores.

Can I customize these desserts to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, the "Delightful Desserts Recipe" includes options for gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan desserts to accommodate various dietary needs.

How many servings does each recipe make?

The serving sizes vary depending on the dessert, but each recipe in the "Delightful Desserts Recipe" includes serving size information to help you plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode