• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Looking for a Consultant in Ft. Bragg Area.......

In summary, the customer is in Ft Bragg and wants to attend a show. The consultant Tracy knows in the area is Julia Alden, and Tracy has passed along the information to Julia.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
I just had a customer call me wanting to attend a show. I don't know her and she doesn't know me, but somehow she is on my email list and gets my newsletter. I'm sure we've run across one another somewhere in both of our travels. Anyway, she isn't interested in becoming a consultant but want to attend an actual show because she hasn't been to one in years. She is in Ft Bragg, NC and I am at Ft. Carson, CO! Not going to be attending one of my shows any time soon. So I told her I would try to connect her with a consultant. Anyone out there want her number!?

Annastasia's newest recruit is in NC, just left Annastasia a message to see if she's in Ft. Bragg. I'm pretty sure she's military, so it's possible! LOL

She's 1.5 hours away.

Wonder if she has found a hospitality group that might have a consultant up that way. I know my customer could simply go on the website and get put into the lead system but I really wanted to find her someone who I know will take care of her since she actually took the time to call me personally. And we all know that, sadly, not all leads get followed up on in the manner they should be.

She just signed 2 days ago and is motivated to provide some great customer service! LOLI'm not sure if her 1st line Director has even had the chance to look for Hospitality for her yet or not. If your customer wants to drive to the Goldsboro area, Olivia's happy to help.

That's funny - I have family in Goldsboro. Distant family and I haven't seen them in years!

I just moved from Ft. Bragg and have plenty of PC contacts there. I know a great consultant who just made AD, so she's very active. Chandra McClenahan [email protected]

Small world, huh Sharon?Tracy, I didn't know she promoted. Congrats to her!!! :D

She just did! I attended her meetings as hospitality when we were in NC, and I love her!

I haven't met her in person, just through e-mails. She needed hospitality for one of her girls in Japan. She seems nice. :D

Hey Y'allI just read these posts, and I am new in NC, about 2 hours from Ft.Bragg, on the coast. If you know of any one in this area I can contact for hospitality, please let me know, as my team leader is in SC, no where near here, but she is also looking for me. Many thanks,Diane

Diane, your best bet is to call (or have your Director call) HO and have them search by your zip code. They can find the closest Director to you! :D

I know a Director in Sanford, which is about 30 minutes away... and I do believe she does shows in Ft Bragg and has consultants there. You can email me at [email protected] with her info and I would be more than happy to pass it along to her. Her name is Julia Alden. And she is wonderful! :)

1. What services do you offer as a consultant in the Ft. Bragg area?

As a consultant in the Ft. Bragg area, I offer a variety of services including business strategy development, project management, market research, and financial analysis. I also specialize in providing guidance and support for small businesses and startups.

2. What sets you apart from other consultants in the Ft. Bragg area?

What sets me apart from other consultants in the Ft. Bragg area is my extensive experience working with both large corporations and small businesses. I have a strong track record of delivering successful results and providing personalized solutions to my clients. Additionally, I have a deep understanding of the local market and can offer valuable insights and connections.

3. Can you provide references or testimonials from previous clients?

Yes, I would be happy to provide references or testimonials from previous clients upon request. I have worked with a diverse range of clients in various industries, and I am confident that their experiences will showcase my expertise and professionalism.

4. How do you determine your consulting fees?

My consulting fees are determined on a project-by-project basis, taking into consideration the scope of work, timeline, and complexity of the project. I also offer competitive rates for my services, and I am open to discussing and negotiating fees to ensure a mutually beneficial partnership.

5. How do I schedule a consultation with you?

You can schedule a consultation with me by filling out the contact form on my website or by giving me a call. During the consultation, we can discuss your specific needs and goals, and I can provide more information on my services and how I can help you achieve your desired outcomes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Lilamyw3