• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find a Consultant for Damaged Chopper | Local Area Search

In summary, the conversation is about trying to find a Pampered Chef consultant who sold a damaged chopper to the speaker's mother-in-law. They have tried searching the whitepages with no luck and are now considering calling the Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. The speaker, who is also a Pampered Chef consultant, offers to help and suggests providing any information they have about the consultant to assist in the search. The goal is to find the consultant before the mother-in-law's warranty expires.
clshirk
My mother in law has a damaged chopper and I am trying to find her consultant here in the area- she thinks she knows here name, but it's positive of the last name. I searched the whitepages to see what I could find- nothing there. Any suggestions? She doesn't have the reciept- I'm trying to find this person before her 5 year warranty is up- which may be soon, if it hasn't passed- she's not sure exactly when the show was.

Any suggestions? I thought I heard that we can't find consultants on the PC webpage.

Call HO and see if they have the consultant on file.Another way is if she remembers the approximate date and the host's name.

Was she the host? She or you can call HO and have them try to find it. It isn't much past 5 years that the new one came out so they could possibly find it especially if they have clues like host name, consultant name (or something like), city where show was held.

ok- thanks- I may just try to do that and call HO.

Hello there! I'm sorry to hear about your mother-in-law's damaged chopper. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would be more than happy to help you find the consultant in your area. If you could provide me with any information you have about the consultant, such as her first name or the date of the show, I can do some research to try and locate her. You can also try reaching out to the Pampered Chef customer service team at 1-800-266-5562 for assistance. They may be able to help you locate the consultant based on the show date or other information. I hope we can find her before her warranty expires! Let me know if there's anything else I can do to assist you. Have a great day!

What is a consultant?

A consultant is a professional who provides expert advice and services to individuals or businesses in a specific field or industry.

Why would I need to hire a consultant?

You may need to hire a consultant if you require specialized knowledge or skills that you or your team do not possess. Consultants can also provide a fresh perspective and offer solutions to complex problems.

How do I find the right consultant for my needs?

To find the right consultant, you should determine your specific needs and goals, research and compare different consultants' qualifications and experience, and conduct interviews or consultations to assess their fit for your project.

What should I look for in a consultant?

When looking for a consultant, it is important to consider their relevant experience, qualifications, track record of success, communication and interpersonal skills, and their ability to understand and meet your specific needs.

How much does it cost to hire a consultant?

The cost of hiring a consultant varies depending on their experience, expertise, and the scope of your project. Some consultants may charge an hourly rate, while others may offer a fixed fee or project-based pricing. It is important to discuss and agree on the cost and payment terms before hiring a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Mvpchef
  • amlazarus