• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Consultant in Albuquerque for a Cooking Show?

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party in New Mexico has many benefits, including earning free products and discounts, having a fun and interactive cooking experience with friends and family, and gaining access to exclusive hostess offers and bonuses. Becoming a hostess is easy, simply reach out to a local consultant and schedule a party. The cost of hosting varies depending on the number of guests and products purchased, but there is no fee to host and consultants can help create a budget. As a hostess, you can earn rewards based on total sales, and even if you have a small kitchen or cooking space, our consultants can work with you to plan a successful party.
JTNT8704
Hi all-- I have a guest who ordered as an outside order for a show I am closing, and she wants to host her own show. Tried talking her into a catalog show, and she really wants a cooking show. So (although bummed to give away the business) I am looking for a consultant in the Albequerque area who wants a booking. She would prefer October, but I told her since I would be tracking someone down, it may not happen until November. She said she will have a large crowd, as she and her friends have not been to a PC party in years. Any takers? Email me at [email protected] for the contact info. I figure karma has to kick in for me, one day someone will be looking for a consultant in St Robert Missouri! LOL

If you click on Consultants at the top of the page, then click on NM, there is a consultant listed there.

nikked...is from Albuquerque

Related to Looking for a Consultant in Albuquerque for a Cooking Show?

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party in New Mexico?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party in New Mexico not only allows you to earn free products and discounts, but it also gives you the opportunity to have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family. You'll also have access to exclusive hostess offers and bonuses.

How do I become a hostess in New Mexico?

It's easy to become a hostess in New Mexico! Simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party. They will guide you through the entire process and help you plan a successful and enjoyable event.

What is the average cost of hosting a Pampered Chef party in New Mexico?

The cost of hosting a Pampered Chef party in New Mexico varies depending on the number of guests and the products purchased. However, there is no fee to host a party and your consultant will work with you to create a budget that fits your needs.

What kind of rewards can I earn as a hostess in New Mexico?

As a hostess in New Mexico, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as access to exclusive hostess offers and bonuses. The rewards you receive will be based on the total sales from your party, so the more your guests purchase, the more rewards you'll receive.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party in New Mexico if I don't have a large kitchen or cooking space?

Yes, you can still host a Pampered Chef party in New Mexico even if you don't have a large kitchen or cooking space. Our consultants are trained to work with a variety of different spaces and can help you plan a party that fits your needs. Plus, we offer a wide range of products that are perfect for small kitchens and cooking spaces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SDTeaGirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
maldvs
  • esavvymom