• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Long Distance shows????

Mar 6, 2010
OK - I live in Alabama right now, and my mom is in Arizona. She had scheduled a catalog show for me, but it turned into a kitchen show (without me there - she demonstrated basically) and then she got 2 bookings - a catalog show and a kitchen show. WOW! So, of course I try to recruit her first, but she doesn't want to. Has anyone ever done a long distance kitchen show? How? Any tips would be appreciated.

Also - how should I show my appreciation to my mom for taking that on for me?

Thanks!

MLinAZ

Gold Member
May 7, 2009
What are her reasons for not wanting to sign? She's doing all the work of a consultant but you're getting the paycheck! Sweet for you, but I'm curious what her objections are considering she IS doing the work!

ChefCat

Jan 29, 2010
I haven't done it but I wanted to use skype for my long distance show. (My host just went with a catalog show instead.)

I thought I would have everything out and do a shorter presentation over skype and then answer questions. I don't think I would have actually cooked something on my end, but probably have had the host make a dish ahead of time.

You could also conference call your self in to the party.

Or recruit someone else over there. =)

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
Or ask your Mom to do the demo without signing! LOL

Mar 6, 2010
My mom already has a fulltime job and has no interest in signing. She did do her own show and then she went ahead and did another for me for her friend who wanted to earn the pots and pans half price!!! I need to figure out a sufficient thank you for my mom for the $2000 worth of orders I've gotten from those shows!!!

I've never skyped. Is it hard?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLissa
Replies
Views
Kevin Ranoldo
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies