• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Long Distance Fundraising Tips for Medical Expenses

In summary, a Long Distance Fundraiser is a virtual method of fundraising that allows organizations to raise money by selling Pampered Chef products online and over the phone. The process involves signing up for a unique fundraising link, which supporters can use to shop for products and contribute a portion of their purchase towards the fundraiser. All Pampered Chef products are available for this type of fundraiser, and the amount of money raised depends on the number of supporters and their purchases. To place an order, supporters can use the fundraising link or call customer service and mention the fundraiser. Orders can be shipped directly to the supporter or to the fundraiser host for distribution.
barbchan
Hey ya'll,
I have a friend on a homeschool forum who was looking into fundraisers to help pay for medical expenses for her daughter. I offered my services as a Pampered Chef consultant to do a long distance fundraiser for her through catalogs and my website. She's agreed that is what she wants to do. And now for my questions....
  1. How many weeks should we leave the fundraiser open?
  2. Do I have to have this approved by the home office before we get started?
  3. Have you had success with long distance fundraisers in the past?
  4. What tips would you have for me?

As long as you want - I usually do 4-6 weeks
Nope
I did a $1000 long distance FR for my college sorority's alumni association last year and a $500 one for them this year
Utitlize the website as much as you can

I would mail catalogs to her. From my experience people buy more from a paper catalog than the website. I have had so many people chose an individual order when it was supposed to be on a show because they were browsing the digital catalog. I think our websites need more options for us to customize them and make it easier for people to order!! Maybe on your home page have a link that has directions to order on the fundraiser?

What is a Long Distance Fundraiser?

A Long Distance Fundraiser is a way to raise money for your organization or cause through the sale of Pampered Chef products online and over the phone. It allows your supporters who may not be able to attend an in-person fundraiser to still participate and support your cause.

How does a Long Distance Fundraiser work?

Once you sign up for a Long Distance Fundraiser, we will provide you with a unique fundraising link to share with your supporters. They can then use that link to shop our products online and over the phone, and a portion of their purchase will go towards your fundraiser.

What products are available for a Long Distance Fundraiser?

All of our products are available for a Long Distance Fundraiser, including our popular kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. Your supporters can choose from our full range of products when making a purchase to support your fundraiser.

How much money can my organization raise through a Long Distance Fundraiser?

The amount of money your organization can raise through a Long Distance Fundraiser depends on the number of supporters you have and their purchases. On average, organizations can earn 10-15% of total sales, but this can vary. We recommend promoting your fundraiser to as many people as possible to maximize your earnings.

How can my supporters place orders for a Long Distance Fundraiser?

Your supporters can place orders for a Long Distance Fundraiser online using your unique fundraising link or by calling our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562 and mentioning your fundraiser. They can also choose to have their order shipped directly to them or to the fundraiser host for distribution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • allieskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DitzyChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies