• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Long Distance Love: My Journey to Reuniting with My Sweetie | A Positive Update

In summary, the conversation revolved around the speaker's upcoming trip to see their significant other in Nova Scotia and their current physical struggles from a car accident. They also mentioned a successful show and bookings for their business, as well as a website that helps with finding craft fairs in their area.
ChefAggi
Silver Member
Hello everyone!

Its 4am here in Newfoundland and I just can't seem to sleep.. I guess part of it is that I'm travelling to Nova Scotia later today to see my sweetie for a week before he heads back to work offshore again. The distance is tough, but hopefully by the end of the year he will be moved here for good! My lack of sleep could also be part of the fact that the last few days I've been having some tough physical days with my injuries from the car accident back in Aug. My physiotherapist is giving me a portable TENS machine to take with me to NS.

Anyway, the walls are slowly closing in and I'm losing what brain cells I have left.. lol... but things are looking up PC wise

Last Friday night (Sept 29th) I had a great show! For the longest time I really didn't think it would go ahead since the host postponed on me a couple times and at the last minute each time. But FINALLY she pulled through. Because it was the second last day of Sept. I told her if she and her guests wanted to cash on on the great Sept. stone sales, the show HAD to close that night. Well I"m happy to say it has been a raving success!! I had 12 people attend and got two bookings from it!!

Well I best try and get some sleep again.. its going to be a long and busy day between packing, last minute errands and another physio session.

Cheers!:rolleyes:

Glad things are looking up for you. I didn't know you were in an accident, I hope you are recovering well.

Happy to hear you are doing better keep upthe good work. things will get better. I was thinking the samething with my pc but then I saw a website on here that one of the members were chating about I look into it. and now! I have 5 boutiques book!!!!!! I am so happy!

That is great that you had a good show and that you have bookings. Take care of yourself.

dherrera said:
Happy to hear you are doing better keep upthe good work. things will get better. I was thinking the samething with my pc but then I saw a website on here that one of the members were chating about I look into it. and now! I have 5 boutiques book!!!!!! I am so happy!

What website??

I think its called www.craftlister.com. You put your zip code in and it will list fairs all in your area.

1. What is the book "Long Distance Love" about?

The book follows the author's personal journey of maintaining a long distance relationship and the challenges she faced along the way.

2. Is the book a true story?

Yes, the book is based on the author's real life experiences and is a true story.

3. Who is the target audience for this book?

The book is aimed at anyone who is in or has been in a long distance relationship, as well as those who are interested in personal growth and overcoming challenges in relationships.

4. Does the book offer any helpful tips for maintaining a long distance relationship?

Yes, the author shares her own tips and strategies for keeping the spark alive and maintaining a strong connection in a long distance relationship.

5. Can the book be purchased in both physical and digital formats?

Yes, the book is available for purchase in both physical and digital formats through various online retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
robbiesmom123
Replies
Views
LibrarianChef
  • abell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
abell