• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Include in a Long-Distance Host Packet?

In summary, when hosting a long-distance party with someone you've never met, make sure to have frequent communication and clarify expectations. Use the PC host coaching checklist and 3-call plan to stay organized and focused. Keep menu planning for the third call to avoid distracting the host from inviting guests. Attachments from HO can also be helpful in host coaching.
irmanator
I have a host about an hour away, I am getting ready to send her a host packet I have never met her but she booked off of a party she didn't attend. Plus she is co-hosting with her friend. What should i stick in the packet and tell her. Thanks in advance

I think one of the most important things with long-distance hosts, especially those I've never met, is to make sure they understand exactly what's expected of them and exactly what I'll be doing. Generally I phone them and talk about what I plan to do. Frequent contact is vital. I generally contact my hosts weekly leading up to the show.

Use the PC host coaching checklist and 3-call plan.

If you possibly can, delay discussing menu until the 3rd call...here's why: It keeps the host focused on guests and getting numbers to the show, as opposed to putting her in party mode. You can say, "we like to wait until we know exactly how many people are coming, and what the weather will be like that day" - so you're not serving salad and cool dessert in the rain, or soup and chocolate heavy dessert on a warm hot day.

I think these attachments are from HO.

Attachments

• 2H314-0307%20US%20Host%20Coaching%20Checklist_FHR.pdf
    98.7 KB · Views: 312
  • Host%20Coaching[1].pdf
    9.2 KB · Views: 249
  • Show Planning Guide.pdf
    411.6 KB · Views: 355
Like Rae said, I call my hosts once a week and that first intro call is good as well. The forms from HO that Scott posted are the ones that I use - the Host Coaching Checklist - is fabulous.

Hi there! It's great to hear that you have a host about an hour away who is co-hosting with her friend. For your host packet, I would suggest including some information about the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free and discounted products, as well as the opportunity to try out new recipes. You could also include a few of your favorite products or recipes, along with some tips for a successful party. Don't forget to mention any current promotions or specials that may be going on. As for what to tell her, I would recommend reaching out to her and introducing yourself as her consultant. Let her know that you are excited to work with her and her friend, and that you will be sending her a host packet with all the information she needs to have a successful party. I hope this helps and good luck with your party!

1. How do I host a party if I live far away from my friends and family?

You can still host a successful party by utilizing long distance host coaching! This involves using technology such as video calls, email, and social media to communicate with your guests and share information about the products and party. We also offer virtual party options where your guests can shop and place orders online.

2. What are some tips for effective long distance host coaching?

Some tips for successful long distance host coaching include planning ahead, creating a detailed schedule for communication with your guests, utilizing different forms of technology, and being responsive to any questions or concerns your guests may have. It's also important to keep the party fun and engaging, even from a distance!

3. Can I still earn host rewards if I host a long distance party?

Absolutely! As long as your party meets the minimum sales requirements, you can earn host rewards such as free and discounted products, as well as credits towards future purchases. The rewards will be shipped directly to you, and you can use them to treat yourself to some of our amazing products.

4. How can I keep track of my long distance party sales and orders?

We have a convenient online tracking system where you can easily keep track of your party sales and orders. You can also reach out to your consultant for any additional help or questions regarding your party.

5. Can I still have a fun and interactive party even though it's long distance?

Absolutely! We offer various party formats and games that can be played virtually, making your party just as fun and engaging as an in-person one. You can also get your guests involved by having them participate in video demonstrations and sharing their own experiences with our products. The possibilities are endless with long distance host coaching!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisa717
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • khergatt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • pampchef.angel