• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Local School Fundraiser: Ideas & Flyer

In summary, some unique fundraising ideas for a local school could include hosting a virtual cooking class with Pampered Chef products, having a bake sale featuring homemade goods, or partnering with a local restaurant for a percentage night. To make a school fundraiser flyer stand out, use bright colors, include relevant images or graphics, and clearly state the purpose and details of the event. Pampered Chef products can be used for a school fundraiser through their fundraising program. To promote the fundraiser to the community, utilize social media, flyers, emails, word of mouth, and partnerships with local businesses. Pampered Chef also offers resources such as customizable flyers and social media graphics, fundraising tips, and access to a fundraising coach to help with organizing a school fundraiser.
jrstephens
Here is a Flyer that I just sent to a local school interested in a Fundraiser. Thought I would share with everyone. I would, also, love to hear any ideas you have on these or other ways.

Attachments

• PAMPERED CHEF FUNDRAISER INFORMATION.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,757
Looks great Jen. I love how clear all the options are.

One typo:

SHOPPING SPREE. The organization could sale chances

I think that should be SELL chances

Thanks... I will use this! You just increased my brainstorming. If I think of anything to add... i will definitely share :)

1. What are some unique fundraising ideas for a local school?

Some unique ideas for a local school fundraiser could include hosting a virtual cooking class with Pampered Chef products, organizing a bake sale featuring homemade goodies made by students and parents, or partnering with a local restaurant for a percentage night where a portion of sales goes towards the school.

2. How can I make my school fundraiser flyer stand out?

To make your school fundraiser flyer stand out, use bright and eye-catching colors, include images or graphics related to the fundraiser, and clearly state the purpose and details of the event. You can also add a call-to-action or incentive, such as a discount or free gift, to encourage people to attend or donate.

3. Can Pampered Chef products be used for a school fundraiser?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a fundraising program specifically for schools and other non-profit organizations. You can choose from a variety of products to sell, and a portion of the sales will go towards your fundraiser. This is a great way to fundraise while also providing high-quality kitchen products to your supporters.

4. How can I promote my school fundraiser to the community?

To promote your school fundraiser to the community, you can use various methods such as social media, flyers, emails, word of mouth, and partnering with local businesses. You can also reach out to local newspapers or community organizations to help spread the word about your fundraiser.

5. Are there any resources available to help with organizing a school fundraiser?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help with organizing a school fundraiser. This includes customizable flyers and social media graphics, fundraising tips and ideas, and access to a fundraising coach who can provide personalized support and guidance throughout the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ritabenson
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vminaudo
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies