• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Local Sales Meetings: Insights and Impact | Newport News Discussion

In summary, Linda said that it was a lot of the same info presented at Leadership re: New Career Plan. PC has been doing the last few weeks. There is a meeting next week in Pittsburgh. Linda and another consultant who went enjoyed the training. Another training is coming up in Ohio only about an hour from Linda. It is a lot of the same info presented at Leadership re: New Career Plan.
pamela
I have been out of the loop, so I don't know if this has been discussed elsewhere, but has anyone gone to a local Sales meeting that PC has been doing the last few weeks?

I have one coming up in Newport News, which is about 2 hours from me, and I was wondering what the discussions had been about & if it was worth my time......

I will be driving 5 hours to the meeting in my area-- I would say the time and effort will be well worth it, as always! I wish my drive was only 2 hours! I travel that once a month for a cluster meeting!

Is anyone attending the Sales Team Meeting in Pittsburgh? I'll be traveling just over 2 hours each way for it next week.

Linda said that it was a lot of the same info presented at Leadership re: New Career Plan. So if you went to Leadership, you may want to reconsider.

I'm thrilled they just announced another training in Ohio only about an hour from me!!! That I'll do!!

I loved my training class (same class as Linda)! Judy Joel was my trainer!

My Consultant who went really enjoyed it and I can now see a difference in her desire to help other people start a Pampered Chef Business!

I wasn't able to go to ours held last Saturday with Judy Joel. I have talked to my director and a long time consultant of mine. She said they did a lot with the 3-2-1 contact and merged it with the new changes coming 4/1. A lot on recuiting. She thought it was very good for new and less experienced consultants. My longtime consultant that went had heard it before and isn't sure he would have gone has he known what the agenda was.

It seems that they are all different or we are taking different things from them. Ours was almost all recruiting - turned off my two consultants who came with me. One in particular was wanting to be inspired and felt very disappointed. We talked to the speaker ahead of time and she said they would be answering just what she wanted in the afternoon but she never came close to it.

Personally, from what I'm hearing and have read, they should be billing it as "if you didn't get to Leadership or want a review, this is for you".

bethcooks4u said:
....Personally, from what I'm hearing and have read, they should be billing it as "if you didn't get to Leadership or want a review, this is for you".

ITA!! I got a couple of tips, but for the majority of the time I was bored (and so were the two directors at my table). The two new consultants that sat with us enjoyed it and got a lot out of it. The wrap sandwich we had for lunch was delicious though!

pamperedlinda said:
ITA!! I got a couple of tips, but for the majority of the time I was bored (and so were the two directors at my table). The two new consultants that sat with us enjoyed it and got a lot out of it. The wrap sandwich we had for lunch was delicious though!

You got lunch? What did your event cost? We had to go out on our own for lunch.

we paid $16. We shortened out lunch break too so we could finish by 3:00 and bat some of the traffic through downtown.

Related to Local Sales Meetings: Insights and Impact | Newport News Discussion

1. What is the purpose of a local sales meeting?

A local sales meeting is an opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to gather together and receive important updates, training, and tips to help grow their businesses. It is also a chance for consultants to network and share ideas with one another.

2. How often are local sales meetings held?

Local sales meetings are typically held once a month, but may vary depending on the location and availability of the meeting space. Your Pampered Chef team leader or consultant support can provide you with the specific schedule for your area.

3. Who can attend a local sales meeting?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant is welcome to attend a local sales meeting. This includes new consultants who have joined within the past 6 months and consultants who have been with the company for years.

4. Is there a cost to attend a local sales meeting?

There is usually no cost to attend a local sales meeting, but some consultants may choose to charge a small fee to cover the cost of the meeting space and refreshments. Your team leader or consultant support can provide you with more information about any potential fees.

5. What should I bring to a local sales meeting?

It is recommended to bring a pen and paper to take notes, as well as any Pampered Chef catalogs or order forms that you may need. Some consultants also like to bring samples or products to demonstrate during the meeting. Check with your team leader or consultant support to see if there are any specific materials you should bring.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
amy07
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies