• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Livingfemale Link Contest! $$ Prizes

In summary, PEI suggests blogging and using social networking to increase show attendance and sales. Additionally, role playing can help to overcome fear of cancelling and increase confidence. Finally, Pampered Chef provides helpful word choices that consultants can draw on when meeting with hosts and recruiting new consultants.
pampermemelody
Inspiring my teamI have a fabulous team of sweet consultants. However, the continuously have both poor attendance and low show sales. Excluding me, my team struggles with a &155 show average. I gave tried to pass on the great host coaching tips from my director that helped me. They say they are doing it. But I think that they are not. I think they are too shy/feel as if they are bothering their host/ fear that she will cancel if they call too much. Does anyone have ideas to give them to help with fear of aclling hosts/ great things to say to increase attendance and sales?

You could try role playing at your meeting. Call it practicing though - role play scares people.

Pampered Chef provides tons of word choices, you can draw on what you say, what your director has passed on to you and let them come up with things. Sometimes just practicing with each other makes the world of difference.

At the team meetings I try to do segments on host coaching, booking and recruiting. This month (September) for the training portion, we will do role playing on these 3 subjects, do the jeopardy game, have a "guest speaker" (one of my counsultants who consistently books at her shows) on booking. It will be a full agenda but I think it will be effective.

The role playing will be: I will put them in groups of 2 and rotate them for each area so they are sharing different ideas with different people. Then I'll give them different scenerios and have them take turns being consultant and host/recruit. Afterwords I will ask for volunteers to give examples of what they said and learned.

Keep recruiting! Nothing boosts show averages like a hot shot consultant! Find her! The rest will want to be like her! There is only so much we can teach them... :)

Thanks girls! I will try the roleplay! And I'll never stop recruiting! You are right about that. I do have one super star at my meetings. Unfortunately, she's my hospitality one! The whole group is always in awe of her. I always have her share how she is suddessful on one thing or another. Fro some reason I get the feeling that the group sees her success an unatainable. And she will say all she does is call and coach as written in our books. If I get her to role play with me as an example, maybe that will help!

I suggest you also have the others role play too so they get practice doing it. Then suggest they practice at home in front of a mirror or while cooking dinner.

AND that they take the online classes! Those classes are essential for all consultants not just new ones!!

the hotest people at my meeting are hosp too. And it is GREAT! My team totally has taken them in, and want to be just like them! I would even asked her to lead the practice.

It's very simple. Place a link on your blog/website to Living Female then post you website link here. That is your entry. I will do a random # generator raffle to select the winner. For every 5 entries I will select a winner. The prize is $15 paypal cash or amazon gift card.

Closes 10/25/07

janetupnorth said:
You did it right, but he can't see it unless he has an account and is in your network or your friend depending on your profile. I did the same thing, but only my friends/network can see it...

Well then he should get it and add me as a friend I guess? Other than my PWS its all I have.

Thanks PEI- I accepted! Let the fun begin!

Hey!! My link brought a new member!! CanadiAnnie!! HI ANNIE!!!

(is that worth points?)

only two more days to take advantage of this contest!

So when is the drawing? :D

ha, infact you are the winner jenniferp417 :)

Thank you so much! What a fun contest!I've started actually blogging again so that'll pull more traffic hopefully. :)

it's rigged LOL

tongue.gif
giggle.gif

I have a copy of them from a message board I'm on - I'd copied them to my server for a project so I just *had* to use them here! :)

1. What is the Livingfemale Link Contest?

The Livingfemale Link Contest is a promotional contest hosted by Pampered Chef to raise awareness for the company's line of female-oriented kitchen products. Participants are required to share a unique link to the Pampered Chef website, and the person with the most referral purchases will win a cash prize.

2. How do I enter the Livingfemale Link Contest?

To enter the Livingfemale Link Contest, you must first create a Pampered Chef account and generate a personalized referral link. Then, share your link with friends, family, and on social media to encourage others to make purchases through your link. The more purchases made through your link, the higher your chances of winning the contest.

3. What are the prizes for the Livingfemale Link Contest?

The prizes for the Livingfemale Link Contest vary depending on the number of referrals and purchases made through your link. The grand prize winner will receive a cash prize, and there may be additional runner-up prizes based on the number of participants and referrals.

4. Can I participate in the Livingfemale Link Contest if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, the Livingfemale Link Contest is open to anyone who creates a Pampered Chef account and generates a personalized referral link. You do not have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in the contest.

5. When does the Livingfemale Link Contest end?

The end date for the Livingfemale Link Contest may vary each year. It is important to check the official rules or the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date information on the contest's end date. Typically, the contest runs for a few weeks to a month, giving participants enough time to generate referrals and make purchases through their link.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
Replies
Views
JAE
  • ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows