1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Live in Marietta, Ohio 45750???

1. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

If you live near Marietta, Ohio 45750 I some business for you. I have a customer who wants to have a kitchen show and I live in New England so I can't do it. I decided to post it here instead of going through main office.

Email me or respond here
    Susan :)

Aug 31, 2005
  2. tlmcunning

tlmcunning Member

Susan

I live in Dayton which is 3 hours away. If you are not able to find anyone closer to her let me know and I would be willing to do it.

Tracy
    tlmcunning@yahoo.com

Aug 31, 2005
  3. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

Thanks Susan for giving Chef Success members a shot!

Aug 31, 2005
  4. its_me_susan

Thanks Tracy!!! She said she has emailed/contacted people by web/email before but gets no response... her email has the "sex" word in it - at first I was hesitant, but she seems sincere and kind. If I don't get a closer rep in the area by dinner time she's yours! :) Thank you soooo much!

Aug 31, 2005
  5. its_me_susan

It's my great pleasure! You ladies have given me so much during this training month... I owe you all so much!

Aug 31, 2005
  6. Show in Marietta

I have family in Marietta, so I'm up there quite a bit. I'll take a show at it if tlmcunning doesn't want to make the drive.

Thanks!

Misty :)

Aug 31, 2005
  7. its_me_susan

Misty, thank you for your reply and offer. Shari called me (while I waited for my kindergartner to get off the bus) and offered to take this to her cluster that is in that area. I'm so sorry.

Aug 31, 2005
  8. its_me_susan

Misty, no one from Sherri's cluster would take the party so it's yours!!!!

email me!!!! susangentile@comcast.net to get her info!!!

Let me know how it goes!!!

Sep 1, 2005
  9. A little concerned...

I'm wondering why no one in a Marietta cluster would take on the party. Because of the email name? Hopefully this woman isn't an axe murderer!!! ;)

Sep 1, 2005
  10. its_me_susan

Ladies, I'm sorry I hope no one will be upset with me, but this person wants a show NOW... as of Sept 3rd, she has still not been contacted, so *I* am setting her up with a catalog show and mailing it out to her right away. She's been looking for a rep. for months (and yes I believe it's her email address - I will suggest she change it later), and was getting more upset.

I;ve actually got her thinking of joining us since it was so difficult to find a local rep (she'll have the market cornered). lol

Last edited: Sep 3, 2005
  11. Glad you decided to do the show for her. And your right she should become a consultant lol..she would prob get alot of business :)

Nikki

Sep 3, 2005
  12. its_me_susan

Well Now I'm thoroughly confused....

I know she does want to sell, but can't afford the kit even with $40 show credit (if she gathered enough sales)... she has medical issues. Does PC have "financial assistance" for special situations?

Have something to add?