• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone in the Barstow California Area

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items in the Barstow California area. They also offer meal kits, seasonings, and cookbooks. There are several Pampered Chef consultants in the area who can assist with purchases and hosting parties. Discounts and promotions are also regularly offered. Pampered Chef also hosts cooking classes and events in the area for those interested in learning new recipes and techniques.
kreaser
Gold Member
I have a new recruit signing on (a good friend of mine from back home here in Ohio) She lives in Barstow CA now (near a military base) and is going to be in need of hospitality. Just wanted to check on here first, before I ask HO. Her zip 92311
thanks in advance
karlene reaser

Sorry, wish I could help. Its probably better to ask HO.....even if a director says yes he or she will take hospitality unofficially it turns out better to go with someone officially taking them. That way if there is a problem there are avenues to take other than not going back and not having anyone.

becky
thanks
I think Ill call HO

I used to live down there when I was a kid, Sorry I only pass through there twice a year.

Hello Karlene, Congratulations on your new recruit! It's always exciting to welcome new members to our Pampered Chef family. I am more than happy to offer my assistance in providing hospitality for your friend in Barstow, California. I am also a consultant and I understand the importance of feeling welcomed and supported in a new area. I will send you a private message with my contact information so we can discuss further details. Thank you for reaching out and being a supportive friend and mentor to your recruit. Best,

1. What type of products does Pampered Chef offer in the Barstow California area?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items in the Barstow California area. We also offer a variety of meal kits, seasonings, and cookbooks to help make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

2. Is there a Pampered Chef consultant in the Barstow California area?

Yes, there are several Pampered Chef consultants in the Barstow California area who would be happy to assist you with any questions or purchases. You can find a consultant near you by using our "Find a Consultant" tool on our website.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party in Barstow California?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to get together with friends and family, learn new cooking tips and tricks, and earn free products. Contact a consultant in the Barstow California area to schedule your party today!

4. Does Pampered Chef offer any discounts or promotions in the Barstow California area?

Yes, Pampered Chef regularly offers promotions and discounts in the Barstow California area. You can stay updated on these offers by checking our website or contacting a local consultant.

5. Are there any cooking classes or events offered by Pampered Chef in the Barstow California area?

Yes, Pampered Chef hosts a variety of cooking classes and events in the Barstow California area. These events are a great way to learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and to connect with other food lovers in your community. Contact a consultant for more information on upcoming classes and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • loreo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefHLM
  • Chefcouts