• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Link Straight to Outlet on Pws?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the ability to paste links directly to the Outlet section of a PWS and whether or not it would cause issues with checkout and lead system redirection. There were also discussions about linking to specific pages within the PWS and the steps required to place an order through these links. Some individuals had concerns about redirecting to the lead system and not receiving credit for the sale. The conversation also touched on sending newsletters with links to the Outlet and the process for ordering through these links. There was some confusion and uncertainty about how these links would work and if they would redirect to the lead system.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I think I remember a conversation about this a while back, but I can't find it or remember the results.

Can I paste a link directly to the Outlet section of my PWS into an email for my customers. Or do I have to give them the step by step instructions to get there themself?

I'm thinking about sending a special email about the Patriotic Collection and just wanted to send them straight there. Will it mess them up for checkout if I do that?

I think that was what I tried to do once, and the check out went through just regular PC.com and I didn't get credit for the sale. : (

That's what I was thinking Christy.

Or was it something about pasting picture links from our PWS?

If you paste a pic, you can't make it a link, because the same thing will happen. HO doesn't want anyone to link to any part of PWS other than the main page, so they've implemented checks that only allow main page linking. Any other links will redirect to PC.com, where any purchase will end up in the lead system.

dangit! I wish it were easier to get to the Outlet!!!!! A straight link from our PWS would be great.

I'm off to write the techie people an email......

Now how do the newsletter makers get them to connect to our PWS? Mike from myemaildesigns, just made it so that anytime you want to send out an e-mail telling customers about the outlet, you can go and retrieve your copy and it will ALWAYS have the current products listed.

It may have current products listed, and may (purely coincidentally) link to your PWS because your browser cookies would have that saved, but your customers will probably be redirected to the lead system.

babywings76 said:
Now how do the newsletter makers get them to connect to our PWS?

Mike from myemaildesigns, just made it so that anytime you want to send out an e-mail telling customers about the outlet, you can go and retrieve your copy and it will ALWAYS have the current products listed.

Thanks for sending me your newsletter Amanda. It was nice being able to see what he offers with the PC links instead of his samples with the fake company.

The links are what I wanted to see - it actually doesn't take you directly to the Outlet. It takes you to the Order Products page where you have to choose if you are ordering on a show or an individual order. I clicked on all the links and none of them take you directly to the outlet. The links to the products take you to that product's page, but if you want to order you get a pop-up asking if you are ordering on a show or individually.

pamperedlinda said:
The links are what I wanted to see - it actually doesn't take you directly to the Outlet. It takes you to the Order Products page where you have to choose if you are ordering on a show or an individual order. I clicked on all the links and none of them take you directly to the outlet. The links to the products take you to that product's page, but if you want to order you get a pop-up asking if you are ordering on a show or individually.

That's what Joy does with Tasty Tidbits too. She puts the link for that page, and then this: (Select #2 to place an individual order - the outlet link will be on the left hand side menu.) I think that's simple enough for anyone to understand

pamperedlinda said:
Thanks for sending me your newsletter Amanda. It was nice being able to see what he offers with the PC links instead of his samples with the fake company.

It had it through my website right? So if someone places an order, it comes to me, not redirected to the lead system, right? I sure hope so. I thought I tested this a while ago, but now Ann has me nervous.

babywings76 said:
It had it through my website right? So if someone places an order, it comes to me, not redirected to the lead system, right? I sure hope so. I thought I tested this a while ago, but now Ann has me nervous.

Yes, it goes to your website, but not directly to the outlet. That's what I wanted to see.

NooraK said:
That's what Joy does with Tasty Tidbits too. She puts the link for that page, and then this: (Select #2 to place an individual order - the outlet link will be on the left hand side menu.) I think that's simple enough for anyone to understand

Yes, I subscribe to TT and I love it! I was looking for a way of directly linking to the Outlet on my PWS.....guess it won't be happening anytime soon :(

pamperedlinda said:
Yes, it goes to your website, but not directly to the outlet. That's what I wanted to see.

Okay, thanks for reassuring me. :D

Related to Link Straight to Outlet on Pws?

What is a Link Straight to Outlet on Pws?

A Link Straight to Outlet on Pws is a direct link to the Pampered Chef Outlet page on the Personal Website (Pws) of a consultant. This allows customers to easily access discounted products from the Outlet section without having to navigate through the entire Pws.

How can I find a consultant's Link Straight to Outlet on Pws?

You can find a consultant's Link Straight to Outlet on Pws by either asking the consultant directly for the link or by searching for the consultant's name on the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Shop with Me" button. This will lead you to the consultant's Pws where you can access the Outlet page.

Can I use a consultant's Link Straight to Outlet on Pws to place an order?

Yes, you can use a consultant's Link Straight to Outlet on Pws to place an order. However, please note that the availability of Outlet products may vary depending on the consultant's inventory.

Do I need to enter a special code or password to access the Link Straight to Outlet on Pws?

No, you do not need to enter a special code or password to access the Link Straight to Outlet on Pws. The link will automatically direct you to the Outlet page on the consultant's Pws.

What types of products can I find on the Link Straight to Outlet on Pws?

You can find a variety of discounted products on the Link Straight to Outlet on Pws, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and more. The products available may vary depending on the consultant's inventory.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• robbiesmom123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
crissy11
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • chefann