• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Letter to Tell Everyone I Am Selling

In summary, the conversation was about reaching out to potential customers and promoting one's Pampered Chef business. Ideas included sending personalized letters, using social media, and giving out business cards to friends and family. The importance of actively promoting the business in daily routines was also mentioned.
tripletmommie
Hey there everyone!
I haven't been on here for a while, life has been busy. This is my SS month one and just this past weekend I hosted my first show. I have three people book but til Sept. GRRRR Anyway, I wanted to know if any of you have a letter that you sent people to let them know you are selling
Thanks for your help
TIffany

You can order New Consultant cards from Merrill. Thats what I just did because we moved from Germany to Va, got a lot of postive feedback.
Nate

I sent out a letter to family and friends saying that I was a PC Consultant and if they wanted to book catalog shows or cooking shows to call me. I also mentioned that they received discounts and free products and I also mentioned that the guest got a benfit too. I hope this helps

I give each recruit a pack of 100 post cards that I made up announcing their new business, the services we offer, and asking for referrals. I instruct the new consultant to mail out 25 per week, the week following sending out each 25 is spent making 5 contacts per day to ask if they received the post card and starting a conversation about Pampered Chef. You should get great results if you do this method properly.

In the meantime, be sure to bring it up everyday alongside your normal routine. Going to the eye doctor, cellular store, or kid's activity? Start a conversation and steer it towards Pampered Chef. Your calendar will be filled in no time!

Hi Tiffany,Congratulations on hosting your first show and booking three more for September! That's a great start to your SS month one. I completely understand how life can get busy, but it's great to see you back on here.In terms of reaching out to potential customers, I have found that sending a personalized letter to friends and family is a great way to let them know about your business. You can include a brief introduction about yourself and how you became a Pampered Chef consultant, as well as some information about the products and services you offer. You can also include any promotions or special deals that you currently have.Another idea is to create a Facebook event or group specifically for your Pampered Chef business. This way, you can easily invite people to join and share updates and information about your products and upcoming shows.I hope this helps and best of luck with your future shows!Happy cooking,

1. What is a "Letter to Tell Everyone I Am Selling"?

A "Letter to Tell Everyone I Am Selling" is a marketing tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to inform their friends, family, and acquaintances about their new business venture and products they are now selling.

2. Why is it important to send out a "Letter to Tell Everyone I Am Selling"?

Sending out a "Letter to Tell Everyone I Am Selling" is important because it allows you to reach a large group of people and promote your business. It also helps to create awareness and generate interest in your products.

3. What should be included in a "Letter to Tell Everyone I Am Selling"?

A "Letter to Tell Everyone I Am Selling" should include a brief introduction about yourself and your new business, a description of the products you are selling, and any special promotions or offers you have. It should also include your contact information and a call to action to encourage people to place an order or host a party.

4. How should I distribute my "Letter to Tell Everyone I Am Selling"?

You can distribute your "Letter to Tell Everyone I Am Selling" through email, social media, or by mailing physical copies. You can also hand out your letter in person to people you know or meet.

5. Can I personalize my "Letter to Tell Everyone I Am Selling"?

Yes, you can personalize your "Letter to Tell Everyone I Am Selling" by addressing each recipient by name and including a personalized message. This can help make your letter more engaging and increase the chances of a response.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • cookwithtiffany
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies