• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi All!I Just Feel the Need to Tell Everyone on Here That I Am

I don't know if I can do this. I feel like I'm just going through the motions and not really living. OMG- I have been saying this for a month now!I feel like I'm going through the motions and not really living. OMG- I have been saying this for a month now!Although I have to say, I'm really happy that McCain picked Palin!No kidding!Although I have to say, I'm really happy that McCain picked Palin!
ChefLisa
Hi all!

I just feel the need to tell everyone on here that I am sorry I keep posting on 'the thread' on CS. I know I really should not, but I am just drawn to it. I do not want everyone to agree, I just want people to be willing to look at the other side.

Thanks!
Lisa

ChefLisa said:
Hi all!

I just feel the need to tell everyone on here that I am sorry I keep posting on 'the thread' on CS. I know I really should not, but I am just drawn to it. I do not want everyone to agree, I just want people to be willing to look at the other side.

Thanks!
Lisa
Me too.

No need to apologize - it's kinda like a train wreck - you just gotta look :bugeye:. There has been plenty on those threads that I disagree with and I almost posted something earlier today....then I remembered that I just don't care enough about what most of those people have to say to put the energy into it, so I didn't (maybe I'm also part chicken and I don't want to get into it :angel:). You're fine Lisa, when you are passionate about something you can't help but want people to share your passion. I do think you're beating a dead horse over there though.....I still love ya!

It's okay lisa like Linda said when you're passionate about something you feel like you need to post. I posted once on that thread defending Carolyn's character and I've not returned.

Okay, I'm nosy....what is the thread that attacks Carolyn's character?

cmdtrgd said:

McCain picks Palin.

cmdtrgd said:

Let's tll it like it is...I AM a character and theyre all just jealous! LOL :party:

dannyzmom said:
Let's tll it like it is...I AM a character and theyre all just jealous! LOL :party:

That is definitely it! Not everyone is as fabulous as Carolyn!

dannyzmom said:

That's funny!

ChefLisa said:
That is definitely it! Not everyone is as fabulous as Carolyn!

finally! The truth wins out!;)

Ahhh...no wonder I haven't seen it. I don't do politics.

cmdtrgd said:
Ahhh...no wonder I haven't seen it. I don't do politics.

ditto, haven't opened either one....

Kate and Lori - You are quite brilliant! Congratulations on your restraint!

I haven't opened it either. INitially it was because politics isn't oen of my diehard interests. But then I knew that this thread got out of control and didn't get into it. And NOW it's because since I took a day off of CS that one day, I actually don't think I've logged on to go back!! I may have looked for a flyer one day, but that was it.

I keep saying I'll go back and review that thread, but I know it'll be a huge time-sucker. So, for me, I don't know if it's restraint or just laziness! I'm SO lazy with my cust care calls, I don't need another excuse.

Although-who knows- that may all change tomorrow when my 3/almost 4 y.o. goes back to preschool FINALLY!!! My goal is to use my new-found time to work out (oh I need to get in shape in the worst way!!!) and devote it to my biz. Let's see if either one happens.........

My Sept sucks almost as bad as August!! Grrrrrrr....

Related to Hi All!I Just Feel the Need to Tell Everyone on Here That I Am

1. What is the purpose of this message?

The purpose of this message is for the writer to share something with the community and potentially receive support or feedback.

2. Is there a specific reason why the writer is sharing this information?

There may be a specific reason, such as needing to express their feelings, wanting to update others on their life, or seeking advice.

3. How does this message relate to Pampered Chef?

This message may not directly relate to Pampered Chef, but as a company that values community and connection, we support our consultants in sharing their thoughts and experiences with others.

4. Can I share my own thoughts or experiences in response to this message?

Yes, we encourage open communication and sharing within our community. Feel free to comment or start a conversation with the writer.

5. Is there any additional support or resources available for consultants who may need it?

Yes, we have a variety of resources available for our consultants, including a support team, training materials, and a community forum where consultants can connect and ask for advice or support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookin'mom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies