• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Write a Professional Backorder Apology Letter to Customers?

In summary, a backorder letter is a written communication that informs a customer of a delay in fulfilling their order due to the requested item being out of stock. The letter is sent to notify the customer of the delay and provide an estimated shipping date. The backordered item will not be charged until it is shipped and can be cancelled upon request.
whiteyteresa
Does anyone have a letter that I can give to guests that have an item on Backorder ? ? ?

I told the guest that the pineapple wedger was on backorder until May 26 (that is the day that I submitted the show) and now is June 9th

I will be delievering the products on Thursday and I want them to know. I want the letter to look professional

Thanks for you help.

:chef:

I just tell everyone at the show and the hostess that it's on backorder and will come 2-3 weeks after the initial show shipment. I don't give them an actual date nor do I give them a letter. The backorder date will be on the order sorting slip that goes in their bag.

Dear valued guest,We would like to extend our sincerest apologies for the delay in receiving your pineapple wedger. We understand that you have been patiently waiting for this product and we want to assure you that it will be worth the wait.Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, the pineapple wedger has been on backorder and will not be available until May 26. However, we are pleased to inform you that we have received the product and will be delivering it to you on Thursday, June 9th.We understand that this may have caused inconvenience and we truly appreciate your understanding and patience. We assure you that we have taken all necessary steps to ensure that such delays do not occur in the future.Once again, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. We value your business and look forward to continuing to serve you with the highest quality products.Thank you for choosing us and we hope you enjoy your new pineapple wedger.Sincerely,[Company Name]

What is a backorder letter?

A backorder letter is a written communication that informs a customer that their requested item is currently out of stock and will be shipped at a later date. It serves as a notification of a delay in fulfilling an order.

Why am I receiving a backorder letter?

You are receiving a backorder letter because the item you have requested is currently out of stock. This means that the product is not available for immediate shipment and will need to be restocked before it can be sent to you.

How long will it take for my backordered item to be shipped?

The time it takes for a backordered item to be shipped can vary depending on the availability of the product. We will do our best to restock the item as soon as possible and will notify you of any updates or changes to the estimated shipping date.

Can I cancel my backorder?

Yes, you can cancel your backorder if you no longer wish to wait for the item to be restocked. Please contact us as soon as possible to request a cancellation and we will process it for you.

Will I be charged for the backordered item?

You will not be charged for the backordered item until it is shipped. If you would like to cancel your backorder, we will not charge you for the item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gwyn26
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • elizabethfox