• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Letter/Flyer Telling Parents What to Do

Your Name]In summary, for the fundraiser for the Twirling Club, it is important to provide a clear and concise letter or instruction sheet outlining the purpose and goals of the fundraiser, as well as instructions for collecting orders. It may also be helpful to include a sample order form or template, and information on order fulfillment. The key is to make the instructions easy to follow and visually appealing for maximum participation and support.
pcheftina
I'm doing a fundraiser for a Twirling Club that's raising money for National competitions including some Olympic hopefuls. It will be done at a parent meeting (the parents do not know the announcement is coming about the fundraiser as the key people are fearful they won't show up (?)). I have to prepare some packets with a "letter" or instruction sheet on what each participant/parent needs to do to collect orders.

I've looked at all the ones posted here and just don't think that they get the point of what needs to be done across -- any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any response and all the help

!Hi there,First of all, congratulations on organizing a fundraiser for the Twirling Club! It's great that you are supporting the club and its members in their pursuit of national competitions and potentially the Olympics.In terms of preparing packets for the parents, I would suggest including a clear and concise letter or instruction sheet that outlines the purpose of the fundraiser, the goal amount, and how the funds will be used. It's important to communicate the importance of this fundraiser and how it will directly benefit the club and its members.Next, provide clear instructions on how parents and participants can collect orders. This could include setting up a designated time and place for them to pick up order forms and materials, as well as a deadline for when orders need to be submitted.You could also consider including a sample order form or a template that parents and participants can use to make the ordering process easier. This can also help them keep track of their orders and ensure they have all the necessary information.Lastly, don't forget to include information on how the orders will be fulfilled and when they can expect to receive their items. This will help set expectations and avoid any confusion or delays.Overall, the key is to make the instructions clear, easy to follow, and visually appealing. You want to make it as simple as possible for parents and participants to participate in the fundraiser and support the Twirling Club.I hope this helps. Best of luck with your fundraiser!Sincerely,

Related to Letter/Flyer Telling Parents What to Do

1. What should I include in my letter/flyer to parents?

When creating a letter or flyer to parents, it is important to include important information such as the purpose of the communication, any important dates or deadlines, and any required actions that parents need to take. You should also include contact information in case parents have any questions or concerns.

2. How can I make my letter/flyer stand out and grab parents' attention?

Using eye-catching headlines, colorful graphics, and highlighting important information can help make your letter or flyer stand out. You can also consider using a different format, such as a postcard or tri-fold brochure, to make it more visually appealing.

3. Should I include any incentives or special offers in my letter/flyer?

Including incentives or special offers can be a great way to encourage parents to take action or attend an event. However, make sure the incentives are relevant and valuable to parents and align with the purpose of the communication.

4. How can I ensure that my letter/flyer reaches all parents?

To ensure that your letter or flyer reaches all parents, you can use multiple channels of communication such as email, social media, and physical copies sent home with students. It is also helpful to have a system in place for parents to update their contact information if needed.

5. Can I use branded materials or logos in my letter/flyer?

Yes, you can use branded materials or logos in your letter or flyer as long as you have permission from your company or organization. It is important to maintain brand consistency and follow any guidelines or restrictions set by your company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tiamonapoli
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • spirnat31