• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I keep my customers on my website in the Let's Talk Turkey section?

In summary, the links next to the underlined items in the "Let's Talk Turkey" section on the PC main page direct customers to the lead pool which I don't want.
NooraK
Gold Member
Hi Joy!

I was working on my newsletter, and I was going through the text only portion in iContact to make sure I didn't have anything funky in there. I noticed that each of the underlined items in the "Let's Talk Turkey" section had links next to them. It appears that they would be to that specific product, but to the PC main page, which would direct my customers to the lead pool (which I don't want). I checked in the "Preview" mode, and it appears that the underlined items are indedd links.

I love the idea of having tons of places for my customers to click to encourage them to visit my site, but I do want them to visit my site (no offense to you other ladies :D). When I click on the links, there is a "Request More Information" button at the top which leads the customer to the form to fill out to find your consultant or request one. I've never had luck with the "find" portion working, and my name is so easily misspelled, I don't trust it.

Is there anything I can do to ensure my customers get to my site without taking those links out? I suppose I could just change them all to the main page of my site, but it doesn't give the same effect.

Thanks!

Anything? Anyone else have any ideas?

You can remove the links altogether.. that would the only alternative I recommend. I have tried to code direct links to the your PWS product pages before, and it worked in about 98% of the time but there were a few people whose customers got redirected NOT to their website, so I avoid it altogether. The links I placed are the generic product info page links and not specific to anyone's site. Yes, there is a possibility that someone would order directly and not be linked to you, but I like to think that they would actually go to your website first and then go from there, or call you or email you.Should this not be a risk you want to take, then I'd remove the links altogether and just leave the product names intact.

thanks Joy. I really appreciate the work you do, and I live the idea. Unfortunately based on the number of clicks I usually get, I don't want to take the chance :)

Hello there! I completely understand your concern and want to help you keep your customers on your website in the "Let's Talk Turkey" section. One option could be to use a URL shortening tool, like Bitly, to create custom links for each product that will lead directly to your website rather than the PC main page. This way, your customers will still have the option to click on the underlined items for more information, but they will be directed to your website instead of the lead pool. Another option could be to add a note at the beginning of the "Let's Talk Turkey" section explaining that the underlined items are links to the PC main page and to encourage your customers to visit your website instead. I hope this helps and good luck with your newsletter!

1. What is the purpose of the "Let's Talk Turkey" section?

The "Let's Talk Turkey" section is designed to provide tips and techniques for cooking the perfect turkey using Pampered Chef products.

2. What types of products are featured in the "Let's Talk Turkey" section?

The "Let's Talk Turkey" section showcases a variety of Pampered Chef products that are specifically designed for cooking turkey, such as the Roasting Pan and the Digital Thermometer.

3. Are there any recipes included in the "Let's Talk Turkey" section?

Yes, the "Let's Talk Turkey" section includes a variety of delicious recipes for cooking turkey, including traditional roasted turkey, herb-roasted turkey breast, and slow-cooked turkey soup.

4. Can I find information on how to properly carve a turkey in the "Let's Talk Turkey" section?

Absolutely! The "Let's Talk Turkey" section includes step-by-step instructions and videos on how to carve a turkey like a pro using Pampered Chef products.

5. Is the "Let's Talk Turkey" section only for Thanksgiving?

No, the "Let's Talk Turkey" section can be used for any occasion where you want to cook a delicious turkey, such as Christmas, Easter, or a special family dinner. It also includes tips for using leftovers to make delicious meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sallie_M
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Malinda Klein