• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Cook In The Microwave: 30 Min. Meal Show!

The Cherry one would be great for my town! I live in "Cherry Valley". and yes we do have the cherry trees :DOK, she has the small micro cooker. What can I make in that, or I have the 9" round.Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake from Fall/Winter season's best is awesome.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I am doing a 30 minute meal show next month and I was actually wondering if any of you had any other ideas.
I am going to make tea in the microwave, then transfer to the QSP and add ice.
Then make the 30 min chicken in the CDB. While that is cooking make the salad for the Collosol Chicken Salad or even something I feel like throwing together, then while I am taking orders, I will make a desert in the microwave.
I need a recipe for a microwavable desert.
Any other ideas would be great too!
This is the invite I am mailing out:

Spring Is In The Air
And So Is The HEAT!

Jenny Is Coolin Down With The Pampered Chef
Come and Join her!
We will be having an
ALL MICROWAVABLE SHOW
Who wants to cook in this heat? Come and help to make a 30 minute meal, in the microwave!
WHEN: *April 13, 2007
TIME: **5:02 pm
HOST: *Jenny Gallardo
WHERE:*
**Beaumont, CA 92223
PHONE: *
Please R.S.V.P by 4.9.07 (Jenny's Birthday!) so we can plan the menu

Bring A Friend, Get A FREE Gift
Bring 2, Get FREE Shipping!

Can't come? You can still order through my website
www.pamperedchef.biz/ ~ Get 2 orders, and get FREE shipping also!
Remember to use Jenny Gallardo as Host so she gets credit!
Melissa Herrera, Individual Consultant
909.***.4604 **@aol.com​
So what do you think?

The invitation looks great. This is a fantastic idea.

Chozengirl said:
I am doing a 30 minute meal show next month and I was actually wondering if any of you had any other ideas.

Melissa, do you have the rice cooker? If so you can make the Molten Lava Cake. 9 minutes in the micro Shows Great and is Too Die For:D

no, but might be able to borrow one.
Recipe?

I love to demo the German Chocolate cake (11-12 min.) in the fluted pan (stoneware). It is a great one to get those ooh's and ahh's when you flip it over! It is way easy to make as well. Just follow the directions for mixing the cake on the box. Grease the pan. Pour the frosting in the well first, then pour the cake batter over it and pop it in the micro. mmmm.

I made the cherry chocolate cake the other night in the stoneware fluted pan to rave reviews.

Mix:
1 can cherry pie filling
3 eggs (lightly beaten)

Add chocolate cake mix and mix well.

Pour into stoneware fluted pan, and microwave on high for 13 minutes.

If the microwave does not have a turntable, make sure you turn it halfway through.

Flip onto plate and serve with cool whip if desired.

Very easy and impressive.

YUMMY!!!!

By the way, I like your invite.

Reese's 12-Minute CakeI made the Reese's cake in the Fluted Pan at one of my March shows and it was a huge hit! :)

REESE'S 12-MINUTE CAKE

1 box chocolate cake mix (plus ingredients to make it)
10 regular size peanut butter cups
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup chocolate frosting

Combine cake mix with ingredients; mix thoroughly. Pour 3/4 batter into the Stoneware Fluted Pan (you don't have to grease the pan). Chop up the peanut butter cups and sprinkle on top. Pour remaining batter into the pan. Microwave 12 minutes. Cool 10 minutes in pan, then invert onto serving platter. Melt chocolate frosting and drizzle on top. Melt peanut butter and drizzle over chocolate frosting. Cut and serve.

christy_c said:
I made the Reese's cake in the Fluted Pan at one of my March shows and it was a huge hit! :)

REESE'S 12-MINUTE CAKE

1 box chocolate cake mix (plus ingredients to make it)
10 regular size peanut butter cups
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup chocolate frosting

Combine cake mix with ingredients; mix thoroughly. Pour 3/4 batter into the Stoneware Fluted Pan (you don't have to grease the pan). Chop up the peanut butter cups and sprinkle on top. Pour remaining batter into the pan. Microwave 12 minutes. Cool 10 minutes in pan, then invert onto serving platter. Melt chocolate frosting and drizzle on top. Melt peanut butter and drizzle over chocolate frosting. Cut and serve.

Yum!!! Man I wish I had saw this before I went to the grocery store tonight... or maybe I don't as I probably would have ate the whole thing! I think this will be a new recipe for a chocoholics show!! Thanks Christy!

I don't have the fluted pan.
I have the 9" round, DCB, Large Rounds & Lg Bar.
I think I need to invest in a Fluted!

Love these recipes by the way!!!
The Cherry one would be great for my town! I live in "Cherry Valley". and yes we do have the cherry trees :D

OK, she has the small micro cooker. What can I make in that, or I have the 9" round.

Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake from Fall/Winter season's best is awesome.

1. How can I make sure my food cooks evenly in the microwave?

For even cooking in the microwave, it is important to arrange the food in a single layer and make sure there is enough space between each piece. You can also rotate the dish halfway through cooking to ensure all sides are evenly heated.

2. Can I use any type of container in the microwave for cooking?

No, it is important to use microwave-safe containers that are labeled as such. These containers are designed to withstand the heat and won't release harmful chemicals into your food.

3. Can I cook frozen food in the microwave?

Yes, you can cook frozen food in the microwave, but make sure to follow the instructions on the packaging for the best results. It is also recommended to stir or rotate the food during cooking to ensure even heating.

4. How do I know when my food is fully cooked in the microwave?

The best way to know if your food is fully cooked in the microwave is to use a food thermometer to check the internal temperature. It is also important to let your food rest for a few minutes after cooking to allow the heat to distribute evenly.

5. Can I use aluminum foil or metal utensils in the microwave?

No, you should never use aluminum foil or metal utensils in the microwave as they can cause sparks and damage the appliance. Stick to microwave-safe materials such as glass, ceramic, or plastic.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dclattimer
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
ElieQ